Episode 10: Gold Mine

Not going to lie, this chapter zapped my inpiration, with that said, it's not my favorite. But it's complete and it's out. So I do hope you guys don't hate it too much.

-

"Father sent me, Simon and Darkus to retrieve the stones," Princess Lorelei said, nodding her head. The other rangers were listening to every word she was saying.

Demi was checking over Lauren's head, making sure she was okay to go back into the battlefield, but by the look of things, she wasn't going to be cleared any time soon, which did bum her out.

"Not your sister?" Normani asked, frowning.

Princess Lorelei shook her head. "No. I didn't want her to go. The mission was going to be tough, it was going to be tough. I had to protect her."

"And then what happened?"

PRHR

Then

Princess Lorelei looked up at the stone wall. Seeing the seven stones in front of her. Simon and Darkus (in his warrior form) stood behind her.

Suddenly, right before their eyes, a being appeared. He looked at the three, his eyes shifting from person to person. Before opening his mouth to speak.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives - White Ranger (as Princess Lorelei)
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger

Keana Issartel
Alexa Ferrer
Austin Mahone
Sofia Carson

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia (Credit Only)
Petrik

Special Guests:
Will Bracey

"This is so Power Ranger the Movie," Hailee commented, smiling. She leaned forward, enjoying the story. She shook with excitement.

Lauren shook her head with a small smile, an ice pack against her head. She turned to Princess Lorelei, who was staring at her own hands.

"Who was he?" Ally asked, a curious look on her face.

"The guardian of the stones," Princess Lorelei  answered, her eyes looking at the rangers.

"Did you have to bond with the stones? Before you got them?" Dinah asked, leaning into Normani. The Blue Ranger rolled her eyes, but wrapped her arm around the Yellow Ranger.

Lorelei shook her head.

"Not at that moment. Father had this whole plan set up, a moment to get me, my sister, Simon, and those he believed to be worthy to be his soldiers. But Simon and my sister ran off before he could complete his plan."

"But he didn't completely fail," Lauren commented, signaling to the White Ranger.

"What else happened?" Hailee asked, leaning back.

PRHR

Demi watched Lauren, who looked restless. The rangers were training, while Lauren paced. Demi turned to look at the team. Shawn was on his back, having been knocked down by Dinah. Normani and Ally were able to keep from being swept off their feet. Camila was tense, having had to train with Lucy. Princess Lorelei that Lucy needed to train.