Chapter 8

Hello, guys! I'm back! Sorry for not updating for so long, hope you enjoy!

Bella's POV
I wake up with Matteo beside me, I got up carefully and do my morning routine. I'm planning to go to the mall today, so I call the girls to the living room.

"Hey girls! I'm planning to go to the mall today, and I want to invite all of you. Are you in?" I ask. They look at each other and nodded. "Hell yeah!" they shouted. "Wait, if we are going to the mall, you need to tell Matteo first." Sofia said. "Oh, I got it!" I said with a wink.

We all walk upstairs and went to Matteo's office, we saw him with the other boys. "Hey baby!" I said and sit on his lap. "The girls and I planned to go to the mall today, we are just asking you guys. Can we go to the mall?" I said. "No" Matteo said. "Please baby?" I said with puppy dog eyes. "No, it's dangerous" he said. "Hmmm.....how about this?" I said while trailing my hands down to his chest, 8 pack-abs to his cock. "Still a no" he said,starting to breathe heavily. I just continue to massage his cock that is starting to get hard. I unzip his zipper and put in my hands. "Hmm...really" I said while biting his earlobe and sucking his neck. "Baby....keep doing that" he moaned. "What's your answer first?" I said. "Fine....ahh" he confirm. When he said that I stand up and whisper "later" then wink at him.

"Well...that was hot! But no I'm not gonna let my girl go" Alessandro said and the guys nod in agreement . "Is that so? We'll see" , then shouted "GIRLS!". They all walk in and sit on their partner's lap. They seduce them and finally they all said yes.

"Wait, before you girls go out. You all will have three bodyguards each. And that is final" Matteo said with finality in his voice. We groan but agree. It's better than nothing!

We all fix ourselves and this is my clothes (at the top,except the bag).
When we're done , we kiss our boys goodbye and leave with many bodyguards.

We arrive at the mall and get out. Many people,look at us weirdly. We just ignore them and walk in.

We buy different clothes,shoes and accessories. Suddenly, Madison walk in and storm on us.

"Look who's here" she said while her minions are laughing. We just turn around and start to walk away,but they stop us. "Don't walk away! I'm talking to you!" She shouted, getting people's attention.
"What do you want?!" I ask, getting angry. "What I want is for you to be gone! You stole everything! I'm prettier than you but Matteo still choose you! You stole him! You bitch! You will fucking pay!" She said glaring at me. "You done? Well...first of...I really didn't steal him, his the one who hit on me. Second, I'm beautiful not pretty. Third..... Your like a Barbie, Pretty but plastic. Oh,if you ever touch him, I swear I'm going to kill you! Toodles!" I smirk and started going away.

"You ok gurl?" Mia ask. "Yeah,nothing I can't handle" I said like nothing happen. I mean she's easy to fight to. "Let's eat and go home, I'm kind of hungry and tired" Aurora said.

"Yeah,Let's go!" Jessica said.

When we finish eating,we pay and went out. We are at the parking lot then all of a sudden, men in black came out and started fighting with us. "Get the girls out of here and get them to safety. Will be dead, when something happens to them" I think Seth said that.

"No, I'll fight. It's been a while, Let's get this muscles working. Call Mateo and the others, while we fight this" I said while focusing on the enemy. "But boss said- " he reasoned, "No! You'll follow or else I'm the one gonna kill you. Now go!" I said. "Fine" He said, defeated. Then started backing away with 2 men following him.

I turned to my enemy and smirked, "get ready to lose,fuckers!" I said.

Matteo's POV
I was talking to Jacob about the threat that Bella received,when suddenly my phone rang. I get it and furrowed my eyebrows when I see Seth calling me. I get a little nervous but answer it.

"Boss.....uuhhhmmmm..." He said. "What is it?!" I shouted getting worried. "Uhm...someone is a-attacking us and Madam Bella and the other girls are fighting them.....she said to call you, so I call you. She is gonna kill me if I argue with her. So...." I cut him off,
"Where are you?!" I said. "At the parking lot,boss" when he said that , I instantly end the call and call the boys.

"What do you need,man?" Alessandro ask. "Our girls. In danger. Parking lot. Fast!" Then run to our cars. Just hang tight baby, I'm coming!

Bella's POV
I am fighting someone when 5 black cars park around us,trapping us. At the second, I was afraid but when Matteo step out, I run to him and hug him. "Baby!"

"Baby! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? " he ask,worriedly.
"No, I'm okay. Me and the girls can handle them and we knock them up. Bring them to your basement and let me question them" I said with proudness. "No, I'm the one who's gonna question them" he said with a stern look. "I'm the one who knock them out so I deserve to question them. How about this I go first then you end it, how about that?" I said. "Ok, fine but promise me that you'll beat them up,bad" he said with a smirk. "Of course!" I said with excitement. He turned to Alessandro, "call the clean up crew and put the attackers at our basement. Make sure no evidence are found and pay some people so they don't speak" , Alessandro nod and get his phone.

"Come on Baby! You got some playing to do" , I followed him and went in the car.

Hey guys! I know I'm not a good author but I like writing stories.
Comment
Share
Vote