Chapter 18

Hello! I'm back! Another chapter again, thank you for supporting my books. Love y'all!

Matteo's POV
"She is stable right now and my I ask when was the last time you two have sex?" The doctor ask.

"About...3-4 days ago?" I said, I can't remember when with all this shit, I forgot.

"Did you use protection?" She ask.
"No, we're not using protection" I said starting to get confuse.

"Congratulations! She's pregnant" with that she left. I just stand there shock. I'll be a father! Yes! I'm gonna be a father!

"Did you hear that? I'll be a father soon!" I said turning to them.

"Really?! Congrats!" Mia said. "I'll be an auntie,soon" Jessica said.
The girls are so happy, they began jumping.

"Congratulations, Man!" Alessandro said. They all give him man-hug.

When we all settle down, I enter the room. I sit on the chair near the bed and hold Bella's hand. I kiss it softly and look at her, "Hey baby, wake up now. I have good news! We're having a baby"

"We're gonna build a happy family. Me, you and our little angels"

"Always remember that I'm here no matter what. I love you, baby. I love you and our little fella. I don't regret fighting with you, cause you're always by my side. No matter what problem we have, we will get through it together. I promise to protect you and our angel. I promise to love you and our angel, unconditionally. I promise to be by your side when you needed me. I promise to support your decisions"

"Your my life, my world and the air I breathe . For short, I can't live without you. I love you!" I said and put my head down. Then suddenly there's a hand that touch my hand, "I love you too, baby"

I look up and hug her, "finally, your awake" then I press the button beside her bed to call the doctor.

Few minutes later, a doctor come in with 2 nurse. They check if everything is fine.

When there're done, they immediately left. "Baby, I have good news"

"What is it?" Bella ask.

"We're having a baby! We're gonna be parents soon" I said and kiss her forehead.

"Really? I'm so excited at the same time worried" she said with a small smile.

"Why are you worried?" I ask her.
"I don't want to endanger our angel" She said.

I can see fear in her eyes, "And what if it's not yours"

"What do you mean not mine?" I ask confuse then I remembered what they did to her.

"Matteo, t-they rape me. I don't know what they did to me when I lost consciousness. I'm so sorry.... I should fought harder! I'm sorry" she started crying.

I sit beside her and hug her, tightly. "Hey, hey, I'm here. Shhhh...stop crying. If it's not mine, I'll treat this angel equally. It's not her/his fault. It's that monster's fault. I'm sorry, I didn't save you"

"We'll get DNA just in case, it's mine" I said to her. "Now, sleep and take a rest. For you and the baby" she slowly close her and when she's asleep I walk out, quietly.

"How is she?" Sofia asked.

"She's fine but she's crying a while ago, saying that she's sorry for what happened to her. Then she questioned me, what if the baby is not mine? I answered her, it's fine and we'll get DNA just to make sure. I love her and it's hard for me to see her suffer" I tell them.

"It's okay we're here" Mia said.
"Yeah man, we're here" Jacob said.

There's a few minutes of silence before I ask, "Alessandro, do you find the man who molested my baby"

"Yes. They're all in our dungeon" Alessandro answered.

"Thank you, I'll go home and make them pay. Girls, can you stay with Bella?" I ask facing the girls, they all nod and smile at me. "Of course!"

"Can you tell her I just did something and I will come right away after I finished" I tell them, then hurriedly went to my house.

When I enter, I take of my suit and change with black t-shirt and black shorts.

I go down and I see Alessandro already waiting for me.

"So who do you want to go first?
Madison, the man who molested our Queen or her idiot father?" Alessandro asked with a wicked grin and cold,menacing and dark eyes.

"Take it easy, If Bella wants to torture them at least there still alive. We will just damage them and let Bella take the rest, if she wanted to" I tell him.

"Yes boss" he said.

I look at each one of them at the monitor, deciding who should go first.

"How about.....Madison?" Alessandro ask.

"No, let Bella handle her. It's a girls fight" I ask looking at Madison, whose laying on the floor. Her hair is a mess and she looks like she's about to pass out. "Are you delivering her food?" I ask.

"Yes, Boss" Alessandro immediately replied. "Good, we need her alive when Bella returns"

After a few minutes of silence, I decided who I'm gonna punish first.

"I know who I'm gonna punish first" I said with a wicked grin. "Who, boss?" Alessandro ask.

"Just follow me, you'll see" I said before standing up and walking towards the cell where my victim is.

When I stop in front of the cell, I look at the man in it and said, "Get ready to taste hell"

Haven't update for so long, it's just that I'm busy with my school projects. I just feel updating right now, so here it is. Thank you for reading! Hope y'all have a great day!

Comment
Share
Vote