One.

A graveyard. A place where people clean the graves and pray for their loved ones at day. And a dark, scary place where no one goes to at night. Some candles are lit and the sky just got tinted in a nice, dark blue shade. The only noise coming from the birds that are building their nests in the tall, dark trees, but otherwise quiet, almost dead silent, no living soul in sight. The ground was solid and the grave was hard against his back, the crow loud noises scaring everyone away. Just like Jimin liked it - no one there to disturb his thoughts as the sun had set a long time ago and the old ladies had left about two hours ago. It was just him and his thoughts.

Inhaling a long breath of the fresh air he looked back at the grave that he was leaning on. "Anne Wilkinson," he said, his voice sounding very loud in the peaceful silence. "1885-1940," he said now lower. "Didn't live that long, did you?" He hummed silently as he ran his fingertips through the engravings, feeling every letter and number as he breathed in again. He brought his wrist up to glance at the clock on it. 9:00 PM. Three crow calls. Three loud noises that made your skin crawl and teeth hurt. He heard that every day-the birds of death singing three times and then becoming quiet as if they were scared of making any more noises.

Jimin stood up and looked around. Still no human in sight as he slowly walked to the gate of the cemetery, taking one last glance at the east side of it. East side, as long as he could remember, he always stayed at the east side, never at the west side. "Don't go there, son. It's not safe there. We don't know what kind of souls are buried there," his dad always said to him whenever he wanted to explore the graveyard. "Expecially at night. The west side is for bad people to get buried, we don't know what can happen there at night," his father's words were burned in his mind, even the voice still sounded the same even though that was years ago.

Even though Jimin was warned to never go there at night, he couldn't help the adrenaline rush through his body, every time he looked there with curious eyes. At day there wasn't much to see, just some messy paths that led to half destroyed graves that no one took care of. There were no flowers, no candles, no nothing. But at night....something inside him was eager to go there at night. After all it's just a graveyard, he stopped believing in spirits a long, long time ago. With a quick glance to the west side he opened the gate and stepped outside of the cemetery, going home, that was near by, at a fast tempo. When he was at the graveyard he felt at peace, but whenever he stepped outside of it, he felt uneasy, like the graveyard was a safe blanket that was ripped away from him.

As he turned the lock, he opened the door and stepped inside the comforting warmth of his apartment. It smelled like home and he could almost hear his dad's proud voice echo in the halls. "Welcome back, son," he would say and hug the little boy with a warm smile. The apartment was new and looked modern. His dad always liked to keep it stylish and classy. Now, after his father's death some things were missing from the apartment-like some of the pictures and his father's old chair where he used to sit - he threw them away after tearing up every time he saw them. He wanted to kill the bad memories and replace them with the good ones.

He went inside the shower after stripping his clothes and turned on the water, washing away the suds and the dirt with soap, after washing his hair with shampoo. After drying off he put on a loose t shirt on and a pair of boxers to sleep with before brushing his teeth and turning off the lights to snuggle into the soft blankets, peacefully falling asleep.

The bright morning light was almost blinding to Jimin's unready eyes. Jimin blinked a couple of times to adjust to the brightness before climbing out of his bed and leaving the soft covers that were practically screaming for him to just come back and sleep more. He quickly brushed that thought off and got ready, feeling not really like himself. The morning outside was cold as he walked to his workplace with a hot cup of coffee, slowly sipping it as he walked down the streets of his home town, the workplace being just a couple minutes away from his home. When he got there, he went right to his office where there was already paperwork on his desk. Sitting down in his chair he spent half of the day just doing paperwork. His concentration was ruined though by his co worker and friend as he walked in and put more paperwork on Jimin's desk. "Three victims. Three!" Jin exclaimed as he sat in the chair in front of Jimin's desk. "All women as well this time!" Jin didn't stop even after hearing Jimin's soft sigh of annoyance. "What are the details?" Jimin asked, knowing what the older boy wanted to hear. "Three woman, all murdered with a knife at 9:00PM yesterday at the Johnson's cemetery. Isn't it crazy! It's the 7th time in a row!" Jin exclaimed, putting the puzzle peaces together in his head. "In the west side?" Jimin asked silently, curiously. After getting a nod from Jin, he sighed. For an entire week there were murders of three people (mostly woman) in the west side of the cemetery Jimin went to every day, without missing a day. Jimin was confused, but he wasn't scared. The killer seemed to only kill people at the west side, where Jimin did not go. Jimin didn't even know where the murderer got the people from-it's not like people willingly go to the west side at night. "Jimin? Do you still go to that cemetery?" Jin asked, looking weirdly at Jimin. The latter nodded awkwardly before waiving his hands in the air dismissively. "Don't worry, I'm not the killer! I don't go to the west side, really." "No, Jimin, I'm not blaming you, I'm just worried about you," Jin mumbled, standing up and putting a gun on Jimin's table. "Look....you don't have to use it, because I doubt you will have to but....just to make me and you feel safe you know?" Jin stuttered on words as he tried not to sound so worried. Jimin looked unaffected at the gun and then took it unsurely, nodding and putting inside his pocket. "Anything else?" He asked, fascinated about the murder cases. Jin shook his head, furrowing his brows, "nothing special. Just three victims every night, murdered at 9:00PM on the dot in the west side of the cemetery." Jimin nodded, his mind suddenly spinning, as if he knew the answer but it was lost in his own mind. "I don't want you going to that cemetery," Jin finally broke the silence. "I know you don't go to the west side, but that doesn't mean that the murderer won't go to the east side to hunt some people down. It's exactly at 9 o clock as well..." Jin seemed deep in thought. "Just be careful. I'm not leaving your spirit alone if one day I find your picture in that damn paperwork," he warmed and Jimin let out a chuckle. "You won't," he reassured. With a nod Jin left Jimin with his paperwork until 6 o clock.

Jimin would be lying if he would say that he didn't wait that moment when the clock hit 8:00 PM. That's when he locked the door to his apartment and went to the cemetery. He usually sat there for an hour and left exactly at nine. Simple. But today...he couldn't help but keep an unsteady gaze towards the west side. For some reason he waited the moment when suddenly a guy would walk out of the dark shadows, dragging three victims behind himself. He couldn't even think, he kept staring at the entrance of the west side, looking for clues or answers.
Jimin didn't think straight as he cursed under his breath and stood up, gripping his gun in his back pocket and slowly, slowly but surely walking to the gate of the west side. He put his hand on the gate. Come on. You can do this. It's just a graveyard, it's just graves and gravestones. And murderers, a small voice said but he quickly shut it up. He gritted his teeth and took a deep breath. He pushed the gate slowly and cringed at the squeaking noise it made in the deadly silence. He looked at the clock. 9:00PM. Three crow noises. It should be over. The three victims should be dead already. He just wants to see, but there's nothing to see. Right?