the ending

(Your pov)

i entered work tired as hell, it's so quiet, i shrugged not being able to process the fact no one was around and grabbed my clipboard and turned around going down to floor level -3 where the since rooms were, the elevator doors opened. My eyes widened and my stomach turned, i dropped my clipboard, i stepped out of the elevator. Blood, so much blood and dead bodies i covered my mouth tears in my eyes, i have to get out of here, i stepped backward knocking something i quickly turned around "n-namjoon" he smiled "did you miss me, baby? i missed you, i couldn't handle it. I had to see you again, "I felt my stomach ache "namjoon, w-what did you do? You need to g-get back in your cell" his smile turned into a frown a dark one. "Why? Why are you so ungrateful?! Can't you see i did this all for you!" He shouted making me flinch back, I ended up tripping over something or...someone. I fell on my ass feeling a warm liquid soaking my coat, I jumped back up screaming.

He just stared at me, watching me then a smile crawled over his face. "Y/n...i can't wait to get home baby, I've been waiting for so long and you've kept me waiting. What a bad girl. But don't worry sweety, I'll make sure you can never leave me again" I backed away from him as far as I could "n-namjoon stop, your not well" he hit the wall next to my face "don't say that baby, you're going to get hurt." He grabbed my arm with a tight grip "now let's get out of here" he dragged me to the elevator "just wait for baby, you're going to love it, no one will ever be able to find us" tears ran down my face. This was my fate and I didn't want it, but if i didn't comply i was scared I'd end up like his parents. This was my end fate.
.
.
.
.
The end 🖤