Good times

Ok so this is a Naruhina and SasuHina love story. If u don't like it, don't read it. So anyways please read and review afterwards. I don't own any Naruto characters that are in here. So read and rate. Thanks.

-------------------

Hinata was sitting at home, smiling, next to Naruto, who was also smiling. They had been dating for a while, and were ready to take it up a notch. Naruto pulled Hinata on top of him and inhaled her scent. He loved her scent very much, and it always reminded him of good times in the academy. He smiled happily. Hinata giggled and tried to move, but naruto had a tight grip on her, which wouldn't let her move. Hinata shuffled around.

"You're my teddy bear." Naruto said smiling. Hinata wined. When naruto's hand slipped and glided across Hinata's side, she squeaked, and covered her mouth. Naruto's eyes popped open and he looked at her confused.

"What was that?" "N-nothing! Don't do that again." But Hinata knew he wouldn't listen, so Naruto did it again. Hinata giggled, and knew what was gonna happen next. Naruto smirked. "I didn't realize you were ticklish Hinata-chan." He said. And with that, he began tickling her all over. Hinata laughed hysterically.

"P-pleheheasenarutokunhahahahak-kyahahahahahaha!" hinata laughed. Naruto soon stopped and smiled. He smirked. "You're extremely ticklish hinata." He said smirking. Hinata then slipped out of Naruto's arms and went to go get changed. Naruto laid back down, and smiled. He knew taking Hinata as his girlfriend instead of Sakura, was the best choice he made, but what he didn't know, was Hinata was going to be sent on a mission, until her phone rang. Naruto went to her phone and answered it.

"Hello?" "Who's this?" "This is Naruto...? Why?" "Naruto, I need to speak to Hinata. It's important." "But she is in the shower." Naruto looked around. When he went to the bathroom to go see if Hinata was done yet, she was coming out of the bathroom. She jumped back in surprise.

"You scared me," she said, holding her heart. "Don't do that." "Sorry Hinata, but Granny Tsunade needs to talk to u. Its important!" Hinata took her phone from Naruto.

"Hello?" "Hinata, Tommorow u have a mission to go on with Sasuke. Its very important that u go. U must capture the last treasure that belongs to the leaf. So, tomorrow, u must be awake by 6 am." Hinata gasped. 6am. She was supposed to be with naruto the whole day. How was she gonna tell him this when he hated anything with Sasuke in it? She sighed. This was gonna be hard.

"Alright. I'll be there." Hinata said. "Good, I must go now bye hinata! Remember 6 am!" And hung up. Hinata sighed. Naruto popped his head out the bedroom. "Everything OK?" Hinata jumped. " NARUTO - ナルト - それを停止くそくらえ!" (Damn It naruto stop it!) He smiled cheeklily. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." "Yes everything is fine, but I have to..." Then her phone rang again. It was the hokage again. "Hello?" "Hinata, one more thing. Don't tell Naruto about this. I wanna surprise him when you guys get back." "Hai Hokage sama." And she hung up. "Sorry naruto, as I was saying before, I have to go on a mission tommorow at 6. I know we had a whole day planned together, but I have to go tommorow at 6 in the morning." Naruto grew quiet. ".... Alright, then can we spend tonight together?" Hinata then got an idea and smirked. "Sure," she said, "Let's go."