Chapter One

Camila POV...

" Dinah? do I have an appointment or meeting in Friday afternoon?" I ask Dinah my secretary, flipping the files of documents, sitting at my desk in my office room.

"umm-, yes Ms. you have" Dinah said
I look up at her, fixing my eyeglasses, raising an eyebrow at her.

" you have a meeting with Ms. Jauregui from the Jauregui Industries" She said looking down at her ipod checking my appointments.

" What? I didn't know that I had meetings with her? " I ask confusely, I never had a meeting with her, and I never wish or want to.

" Well... your dad set you a meeting with her" Dinah said, I rolled my eyes at it.

Dad always want a partnership between our company and Jauregui Industries.

"So your going? " I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Dinah ask. I shook my head, looking up at her, she raise an eyebrow at me.

"What? " I ask her annoyed.

" I didn't know why, you always hate her? Well you need to" Dinah said.

"Dinahhhhh you know the reason, why?" I tell her, and now its her turn to roll her eyes, well Dinah is my bestfriend since highschool. She was my assistant but we treat eachother like a normal friends.

Friday Afternoon

" Dinah, do you think, I really had to go to that stupid meeting? " I whine lazzily.

"Well yes walz and now get up and go take a shower, I'll prepare your outfit. " Dinah said, walking toward to my closet.

I actually don't want to go , Dinah and I are sharing a penthouse.