Chapter Three

Camila POV...

We enter an expensive dinning restaurant, Dinah told me, she is already here, waiting for us. I look around to see the familiar raven hair that I didn't expect to see again.

We walk toward the table, when she saw us he stood up and greet us" Nice, seeing you again, Ms. Cabello" she smirk

"It was not nice, seeing you again Ms. Jauregui"I said rudely, I feel Dinah poke at my sides as I roll my eyes, this gi in front of me have a big mistake from the past, that ruined my life in 5 years.

"Um Hi Ms. Jauregui, nice meeting you I'm Dinah Jane Hansen. Ms. Cabello's assistant, slush bestfriend " Dinah aid, introducing herself with a big stupid grin on her pulling a hand for a handshake. Lauren just smile at her as she shakes Dinah's hand.

Dinah turned to me, giving me dead glare, and I rolled my eyes at her then faced Lauren and give her a fake small smile.

"We should start this " I said, trying to get away from the awkward air, Lauren just nod at me, we took a sit. Dinah was in my side and Lauren was sitting opposite of me.

She start talking about the business plan while we order our food. "so what do you think about it? " she ask.

When I was going to answer her, I got cut off by the waitress, holding our foods on the trays.

" Ladies herea are your foods" She said politely, I saw her with a flirty glare at Lauren and I can feel Dinah is sending her a death glare, Lauren just smiled at her. I roll my eyes at them.

"um I'll excuse myself."I said, standing up.

Lauren nod and Dinah roll her eyes

I walk toward the washroom and wash hand, stare at my reflection on the mirrors. Remembering all the memories years ago.

I snap out, when I saw Dinag walk beside me. "Chancho you should forgive her its been five years and it wasn't even Lauren's fault" Dinah told me, I shookt my head at her.

She doesnt know what I feel.

Anger, pain and regrets its all I felt all these years. I blame my self, its all my fault.

"Dinah, I know its not his fault, but its my fault, if I followed my father's orders, Shawn should be still here, alive." I said, tears stream down my face. Dinah wraps her arms around me, as I cried on her shoulder.

"shhhh nooo, it was not your fault, don't blame your self about it. " Dinah said comfort me.