Falling In Love

After Two Months

I have finally got myself together. I cannot say that life is again normal, but now I have started forgetting myself. I still feel guilty and lonely after Jinyoung passed away but I have changed and learnt how to not disappoint the soul of Jinyoung.

I just need a little bit of support. WAIT! My business partners said I could ask them to comfort me anytime. I should call them. I called Jin

On The Phone
Jin: Hello?
Js: Hello! I am Jisoo!
Jin: Oh, it's you? Nice to hear your voice.
Js: Thanks!
Jin: So, what is the matter?
Js: Actually, I feel really bored and lonely. The rest of BlackPink are busy so..
Jin: We'll come at your place in ten minutes! Wait up!
Call Ended

Well, that was smooth. I have an unintentional smile on my face. It just makes me happy to think that they care about me even though they just had a proper conversation with me after a long time.

I wore:

After about 10-15 minutes, the bell rang

After about 10-15 minutes, the bell rang. My servant opened the door while I elegantly walked down the stairs. I could feel their stares on my.

I walked down and stood in front of them. I bowed and they bowed back.

While pointing my hand towards the sofas, I said, "Please sit."

They smiled and did as I said. I told my servant to bring them some snacks while they looked at my beautiful house.

Namjoon said, "You look really pretty!"

I blushed and said, "Thanks!"

Yoongi said, "I really like your house."

I replied, "The feelings are quite common."

Okay. I know I am heading for a change but my old bitchy self would come out in certain small ways.

I continued, " So, you guys weren't busy? You people came a lot earlier than I expected."

Jin replied, "Actually we were not that busy. And mainly we were lying at home only because of certain reasons. It's not like we rushed, Well, Yoongi tends to get late but on your mention he got r-"

Yoongi, "Hyung! Calm down, don't panic."

I giggled and said, "He looks kind of cute while panicking."

He blushed while Namjoon and Yoongi looked at him and said, "He? CUTE???"

I had an urge to laugh like an idiot but remembered that I wasn't really close to them. Considering that, they were really nice and sweet.

Namjoon said, "Well, I know we aren't here for business but how is it going, anyways?"

I said, "Umm.... Actually, I got a lot of support from Jinyoung and some funds from his company but over all it was stable and is the same."

Jin said, "His death was quite unfortunate. So young he was for death. I feel really sad."

I replied, "No need. His soul will always be with us."

Yoongi said, "You say such heart warming stuff! You are nicer than I thought."

Namjoon said, "I wonder how Yoongi hyung changes from a savage dude to a nice, cute, little lad in front of you, Jisoo-ssi."

I laughed on that one. I did my signature head thrown back, hand in front of my mouth, sweet sounded laugh.

Jin' PoV
Damn! Her laugh sends shivers down my spine. I regret not knowing her well earlier. She looks like me and that's why she is just a visual queen. I think I am falling In love with you, Kim Jisoo.

Yoongi's PoV
I cannot believe someone could ever change the bored, annoyed and savage me. Her laugh reminds me of an angel, who came to bring back the joy and happiness I lost long ago. She makes me smile whenever she looks at me. I think I am falling in love with her innocent yet striking eyes.

Namjoon's PoV
I am shook. How can a person be so beautiful. Her facial features all fit perfectly with each other. Her small eyes with her narrow nose bridge and her dashing and charming smile! I am just falling in love with her!

Back to Jisoo PoV

I stopped laughing. I looked at the three of them staring at me with shining eyes. They looked mesmerised. Hmm, fishy. I laughed to myself inside and then I knew what to do, my playgirl mode, I looked down and put one of my hair flicks behind my ears with my fingers while smiling and acting shy. I could feel their stares.

Jin PoV
Did she just- She took away the LeJindary Jin's heart. Gosh! Her elegance astonishes me!

Yoongi PoV
OH.MY.GOD! How can she be such an all rounder. Her face, her body, her modesty and most importantly her habits and behaviour. That took away my heart.

Namjoon's PoV
I am shooketh! My inner gentleman has finally found a match- the elegant, well-behaved, polite, shy, body goals, amazing, astonishing Jisoo! She seriously does that hair behind ear thingy so perfectly!

Back to Jisoo's PoV
I know it worked. And not just a bit, but a lot. Yeah, my inner bitch is out again. I promise it won't last long. But, they three look like "the mad in Love' kind of people right now. Okay, they three are really cute. Jin is really funny, Yoongi is really savage but cute, and, Namjoon is a pure gentlemen dimple guy.

Namjoon said, "J-Jisoo?"

I looked up and asked, "Yeah?"

Namjoon answered, "You are really p-pretty."

I replied, "Thanks!"

I love how he stuttered!

Yoongi said, "We should meet up more! These two are really boring!"

Jin and Namjoon said together, "Look who!s saying!"

I laughed whole-heartedly and said, "I like the way he lies!"

Yoongi said, "T-thank you."

He started blushing while Jin asked, "Did you just stutter, Yoongi! Great! Now he is blushing too!"

I giggled lightly.

Time Skip

We had a lot of talks. I complimented each of them numerous times because I loved how the other two gave funny reactions! Anyways, they are really great people. They three really care for me. Even though it was 8 pm, none of us even dared to bring up the subject of it being late. We were all having fun.

The waitress came and said, "Ma'am, Sirs, your dinner is ready!"

I replied, "We are just coming"

I stood up and they stood up too. We walked to the dining table and sat down.

Namjoon came near me and whispered to me, "Umm... your skirt has blood."

I gasped while he sat back. I lightly stood up, grabbed a plate and held it behind my stain and went to my room. Well! Great! I was too distracted that I did not even remember that today is the xx and the day my period strikes back!

Anyways, I changed and came back down. I sat down on my previous place.

I said, "Sorry, I had to leave. Thanks, Namjoon!"

He said, "Pleasure!"

We started eating again until we were finished. The waitress brought us wine.

It wasn't long until we ended drinking a lot of alcohol and you know the rest, they slept in my house while I and they were all drunk.

END OF THIS LART
HOPE YOU LIKE IT
VOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
CONSIDER READING MY OTHER BOOKS
HAVE A NICE DAY
BYE