Something Happened

I was just too drunk. I felt like I wanted to drink water so I got up on my bed when I saw Jin entering my room. He was dropping on the floor and dizzy and just drunk, like me. He sat beside me on the bed.

I just sat there looking at him when he suddenly... KISSED ME!!

He broke the kiss and dizzily said, "I.Love.You.Jisoo.Ssi."

I don' know what I am thinking but I decided to kiss him. We both had a passionate kiss for like a minute and then when I broke the kiss, he got up, waved and went away while still dropping on the floor.

I woke up the next morning. I feel so dizzy and my head hurts. Besides, my "good" times of the month have returned!

I sat on my bed while still holding my head and wheezing in pain. I shot my eyes wide open when I remembered the fact that the Kim's slept at my place and not to mention, what happened between me and Jin

It's not like it happened IntentionalLy. I remember all of it.

Anyways, I got up and did my morning routine. I had to get ready for work so I wore:

I went downstairs and sat on the dining table

I went downstairs and sat on the dining table. I saw my servant passing.

I said, "Juana-ssi, please wake the three up. And, give them the extra brushes."

Juana replied, "Sure, Ma'am!"

She went upstairs to the guest room to wake the three up.

While eating my breakfast, my head was still a bit in pain but it was lighter than what I experienced when I woke up. I kept thinking about what happened between me and Jin last night.

I had almost finished breakfast when the three came down. They looked fresh, maybe they have completed their morning routine. They came and sat on the table.

Jin awkwardly said, "Good morning!"

I relied (awkwardly), "Good morning!"

Namjoon said, "Sorry, we drank a lot!"

I replied, "It's totally fine! Nothing much!"

Yoongi said, "You look really pretty today too!"

I replied, "Oh, thanks! You all also look...Umm... Great!"

I wasn't able to say something good because they were in their older outfits. Yeah, they did not change into anything because they did not bring any clothes with them. Wait, I have Jinyoung's clothes.

I said, "Umm... Do you three want Jinyoung's clothes. He had many, besides, I don't think you people would feel really good wearing the same clothes for such a long time. You know?"

The three said hesitantly, "S-Sure!"

I nodded. After we ate breakfast, I took them to Jinyoung's room.

I said, "You can choose anything you want to wear."

They nodded. But, when Jin was going outside, I held his wrist.

H said to the two boys, "I will just come in a minute."

We both went to my room to have a little "talk".

I said, "Umm... so... Last night..."

Jin said, "Uhh..that... Don't... I mean..."

We both said in unison, "We kissed because we were drunk!"

We both looked at each other in the eyes when he said, "Well, that wasn't that bad!"

I chuckled lightly. We both went out of the room. He went to change while I went downstairs when I saw Yoongi wearing the suit I bought for Jinyoung. He also wore it for our marraige.

I said, "You have a ... really.. good choice!"

Yoongi asked, "Umm... why?"

I replied shyly, "That!s What Jinyoung wore for our... wedding."

Yoongi said, "Oh!"

He started blushing for no reason. But, KYEOPTA!! He looks just too cute while blushing! He made me blush too. I can't believe someone like him could get so cute!

END OF THIS PART
I KNKW IT WAS SHORT
SORRY!
BYE