• 6 •

Me, Zero and Yuki were walking to the gates of the Night Class dorm, it looked cold and menacing, standing tall in front of us.

We walked over to the arch of the gate and looked in the little compartment where a man I'd never met before sat.

"Hi, we're here to oversee the regulations for the dorm checks." Yuki said shyly, shifting from one foot to another.

"The Disciplinary Committee?" He asked.

"Yes." Yuki said, looking at him.

"Sure, go ahead." He said, opening the gate and letting us pass, closing it after.

We all walked forward in silence, I was finding it insufferable.

"Y/N, go ahead, I'm need to talk to Zero for a moment." Yuki said, turning to Zero, stopping him from taking another step.

"Um, sure." I said, not looking back.

Walking near the door, I felt the cold feeling return, it hung over the tall structure. Clenching my teeth, I knocked loudly on the door and waited.

"Zero!" I heard Yuki yell. Turning around, I saw Yuki straddling Zero on the floor, trying to grab something. She got the item and took a look but before that could happen Zero swiped them from her and stood up abruptly.

He said nothing and turned to walk away, leaving Yuki speechless.

"Zero. Zero, wait!" She called after him, running after him.

"She's actually leaving me... Are you kiddi-Kaname." The door was opened as I spoke, making me flinch in surprise as I saw Kaname behind the door.

Kaname's POV

I was going through the last of the rooms before I sensed three people passing through the gates to the dorm house.

The Disciplinary Committee were coming to check the dorms theirselves, overseeing the confiscation of the items not allowed. Looking out the window, I saw Zero and Yuki, however I also saw Y/N. I felt my heart quicken, as I watched them walk closer.

Suddenly, Yuki and Zero were talking and the girl was straddling him. To my surprise, I didn't feel as jealous as I thought I would be. My eyes followed Y/N's movement, she had knocked on the door. 

Zero had then walked off, Yuki soon following. Before Y/N could leave, I sped to the door, opening it mid-sentence.

"Are you kiddin- Kaname." I heard her say, her eyes widening.

"Hello, Y/N. Where's Yuki and Zero?" I ask.

"Well, they were talking and then Zero ran, Yuki ran after him but by that time I'd already knocked on the door. So I think I should leave, there's no reason for me being here." She rambled on, I smiled softly at seeing her so embarrassed.

"I'm sure they'll come back soon, in the meantime would you like to come in?" I asked, opening the door wider. The dorm-house was silent, signifying that they were all listening.

"Would that be okay?" She questioned, unsure.

"Of course." I said quietly, stepping aside to let her in. She stepped in and looked around the room, looking at how fancy it is.

"Wish our dorm rooms looked like this." She muttered, causing me to laugh. She looked up and muttered an apology, thinking she said something wrong.

"It's alright, please, sit down." I showed her the way to the seats, she took one and sat down comfortably.

There was silence.

"So why did you come with Yuki and Zero?" I asked, brushing out crinkles on my shirt.