Chapter 1

A/N HEY GUYS SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FANFIC!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT.. IM SORRY IF THIS STORY SUCKS BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!!

Sheanne p.o.v.
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. I may be what you would call a "nerd" but i dont wanna go to school today. My step-brother Michael jumps on my bed.

"SHEANNE WAKE UP TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL" he shouts.

"Five more minutes..no..five more hours" i mumble.

"No sheanne, get up and hurry and get dressed" he jumps more on my bed.

"Ughh fine just get off my bed" i say and get up.

I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and jump out of the shower. I wipe myself down and put on my clothes. A simple batman sweater and black skinny jeans.

I brush my hair and put on my necklace. My mom gave it to me before she died 3 years ago. I walk into my room and grab my things. I put on my flats and walk down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweety" my dad greets me.

"Morning" i simply say.
I grab an apple and sit down. Michael runs into the kitchen.

"Sheanne hurry up we are gonna be late!" He says quickly.

I grab my things and run out the door. I walk over to michaels car and i get in. Michael gets in and starts the car up.

"Bye" my dad yells from the door while waving to us.

"Bye dad" i reply.

We drive off to school. The reason why i dont like school is because of everyone in it. Mostly michaels ex-girlfriend stacey. Shes always teaseing me and calling me a nerd. I dont understand why she hates me. Some days are good and some arnt. I sigh and turn on the radio. I guess we just have to wait and see how the day goes.