Chapter 2

//sorry i didnt update in a long time ive been busy sorry\\

Sheanne pov.

When we got to school i quickly got out of Michael's car. I walked really fast twards the school entrence trying not to be seen. Apparently it didnt work because Stacey and her little group if populars came walking twards me.

"Well look who it is, the school nerd"

"Just leave me alone Stacey" i said.

"Why should i?" She said in the most annoying way.

"i-i uhhh" i stuttered.

"Thats what i thought" she said pushing my books out of my hands.

I quickly picked them up and pushed passed them. I walked threw the doors and straight to my first class.

Michael's pov.

When we got to school i got out of my car to be greated by my group of friends.

"So Michael, Stacey looks good today" my bestfriend, John said.

"No, no, no thats long in the past" i laughed.

I looked around for Sheanne. I saw Stacey walking up to her and start talking. Oh no, what is she running her big mouth about again.

I see her push her books on the ground. I start walking twards them. When i got there Sheanne has already left and gone into the school.

"What the hell Stacey?!?!?" I said angry.

"What?"

"You told me you wouldnt make fun of my step-sister!!!" I yelled.

"Why do you even care?!"

"Why do i care? Why do i care? Really? I care because shes my f*cken step-sister and i actually care for people unlike you!" I said.

I walked away and back to my group of friends. I have to stand up more for her. And i plan to start now.