8

"No need to thank me, y/n. Seriously. Now go home!", He shooed you. You ran off quickly before you could get caught in any more of this chaotic mess. You ran in the direction of the school, and saw your ex-friend Jisoo. "Hey Jisoo, wanna come over?", you asked her. You had nothing else to do at home so might as well. She turned to look at you, and you saw her eyes bloodshot and watery. "What happened?","JIMIN LEFT WITHOUT MEEE!", she wailed. "It's okay, you can have fun with me!", you said with a slightly sarcastic tone. "But. I. Want. My. OPPA!!!", she whined. You sighed. "Let's go. Cmon.", you dragged her by the arm.

Hoseok's P.O.V-
"You really want to waste your pathetic money on her? I actually just really want to slit her throat right now, no matter how much money you pay. Be it millions.", Lucas smirked. "No! Please, just let her live. That shit she did was all in the past. Kill me instead.", I said. I didn't want y/n's life to be in danger all because of me. "I mean, I would love to.. but y'all are still little kids. I'll just make sure you are miserable, if you really want to.", he smirked again. "Just give her up, Hoseok! All seven of us, or her?!", Jungkook argued. I sighed. "Fine. Just make me miserable then. I'll also pay 130,000 more!", I protested. "Okay, but I'm warning ya, kid. Now Scram.", Lucas shooed the seven of us. We all ran around a corner and out of sight, not wanting to be followed by those maniacs.

"You know this would've been much easier if you just gave her life away.", Taehyung said in disappointment to his hyung. "It was my choice. You guys are so unbelievably selfish! I can't let anyone else die because of us, we already lost 6 others. I don't want anyone else's lives taken away. Don't you guys care at least a little? I can't believe you.", I said, walking faster than the rest of them, the 6 falling behind.
"But just saying, you know what they mean about making your life miserable. They're going to hurt the others you care about, not kill, but hurt. They'll send men to come attack you. They'll track you down and break in to your place. Steal your things, even! You should've thought this through, Hoseok.", Namjoon shook his head.

But what they didn't know was the real reason behind why their gang wanted Y/n.