Questions in the Supermarket

As soon as the bell rings Luke makes his way over to me and gives me a cheeky smile. "Are you ready baby?" I blush and nod my head. He holds out his hand for me to grab and i just look at it for a moment and then look around at the few people still in the classroom. I hesitantly take Luke's and blush deeper. He chuckles at my blush and guides me through the hallways of the school.
Once we get out into the parking lot I'm curious to
Know where we will be going.  "Um Lukey?" He looks up at my words.  "Where are we going?" He smiles and opens the door of his car for me.

"Baby if i tell you that wouldn't be very fun would it?" Luke says with a smirk prominent on his face.
I decide to stay silent for the ride and look out the windows to decipher where we are going. But seeing as i have only been here for a few weeks i can't exactly figure it out.
Eventually after about 15 minutes we arrive at a supermarket and i give him a confused look. Why would he take me to a supermarket? He parks the car and goes over to my end of the car  and opens it up for me. "Like why are we at a supermarket?"

"I thought it would be fun if you and i had another movie night but this time with less of a cookie disaster." I smile at his words reminiscing last nights atrocious events and laugh. "Does that sounds like fun to you?"
"Absolutely."
——————————————————————————about ten minutes later I'm sitting in the shopping cart while Luke rushes me through the isles of the supermarket and pushes different things into the cart with me. He makes a sharp turn into the next isle which causes me to giggle. He turns the cart around so I'm facing him.
"Little girl? What else would you like to eat for movie night?" Luke Asks deeply and all i can do is form a stupid blush upon my cheeks. His eyes glanced over my face awaiting an answer but i do not give him one. He brings his hand to my face and bridges the side of my cheek. "That goddamn blush." I was hoping He wouldn't notice the pink tinge upon my cheeks. He moves some hair away from my face and brings it behind my ear.
"Lukey? May i ask you a question?" I ask him nervously.
"Of course love. What is it you want to ask me?"
I take a deep breath. Should i even ask this. He's been very touchy with me Lately and Kylie always told me if a boy is touchy with you that usually means he has a crush on you. But i couldn't be sure.
"Well go on then." He says urging me for the question.
"Luke do you have a crush on me?" I say trying my best not to stutter and look like a fool.
He begins chuckling at me. I knew i shouldn't have said anything I'm so stupid. He probably thinks I'm a loser now. God Layla why do you have to be such a nugget head?? I look down and shake my head as tears begin to form in my eyes. Really? Note you are going to cry? He's going to think you are even more of  baby.
"Baby, look at me." I look up directly into his eyes trying not to cower from him anymore. "Baby i have the biggest crush on you." My face stays shocked for a moment not believing his words.  Luke likes me back? My lips curve into a smile.
"r-really?" I ask making sure this isn't just a way for him to prank me.
"Yes baby, really. Isn't it obvious?" I'm not sure what to say to this.
"Can i ask you another question?"
"You don't need to ask permission to ask me things love."
I nod my head. "Can we get cookie dough?" I ask wide eyes. He winces at the thought of destroying the kitchen again due to cookies. 
"I suppose but only if you promise i get to cuddle you while we watch the movie?" I blush some more and stick out my hand for him to shake. He takes his hand and brings it to his mouth spitting on it and then puts it in mine. "Deal."
"Ewwww Lukey" i giggle and pull my hand away from his and wipe it onto my skirt.
"Come on baby let's go get the cookie dough and get out of here." I nod my head fast and he pushes me along in the cart happily to the cookie dough isle.

On the ride home luke and i talked about the normal things. Our lives and school and such. His hand drifted over to my knee cap and i tried not to pay attention to it.

"So Layla? What do you want to do after high school" he asks curiously.
"Well i haven't applied anywhere yet but I've always been interested in playwriting..... i was thinking about applying to the Hilliard playwright program but i probably wouldn't get accepted."

"Layla you are a very smart and I'm sure talented girl. Any school would be lucky to have you!" His hand moves from my knee to my mid thigh and i still try to pay no attention to it.
"Thank you luke...." i say with a slight smile. "What about you?" I ask.
"Well you know If this music thing ever actually goes anywhere that would be my first choice but I've always been interested in music producing or anything on the fine art side. I've never really been interested in college or anything like that. I just don't think it's for me." I nod in understanding.

" I think that's really cool lukey." He gives me a smile and I notice we are pulling into a drive way of decently large house.
"I thought since we did the last movie night at your house.... we could do this one at mine?" This is his house? It's has seemingly 3 floors and a basement and is white and modern.

"Your house is beautiful." I say with wide eyes. We pull into the garage and like parks the car. He walks over to my door and grabs my hand gently.

"Milady." Luke says trying to act proper. I giggle at him and follow him into the beautiful house. "Alright love, what movie are you thinking?"

"Hmmm....Disney?" I ask hopefully.
"Anything for you princes." I blush at his words. "Let's get started on these cookies."
———————————————————————————