"dating"

~♡Hey! First of all, 26 READS?!?!?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?! Thank you to all of my readers, whether you exist or not. You're the best. Second of all, you get two chapters today! I just couldn't wait to write the next one because I have something very spicy planned, so stay tuned. I'll stop rambling now and let you get on with the story! Enjoy! UwU♡~

-----------------------------------------

(Fitz's POV)

Fitz woke up to the honey vanilla smell of his cognate's - no, his girlfriend's - sunflower blonde hair. He didn't want to wake her, so me just layed in bed finger - combing her hair until it was smooth.

Today, they still had school, but he woke up early enough to sleep in a bit. He just layed there, smiling to himself about how perfect his life was right then. He wanted it to be like this every day...

Eventually, Sophie began to stir and she turned over, now facing him. He couldn't help but think of how cute she was when she slept. He realized that he needed ideas for her not - so - surprise - anymore party on Saturday and began brainstorming of things to do.

He could do a big fancy party, but she didn't really like those. It should probably be smaller and more casual with only close family and friends. Should there be music? He could play human music from her iPod, as that was the only music he had access to. He went on like this for a few minutes before Sophie's eyes fluttered open.

"Hey, sleepyhead, you're finally awake." He teased quietly with a small smile.

She playfully smacked his arm, and he smirked at her. His new girlfriend. She was so perfect, the way her hair shone in the sun, how her eyes had little gold specks, how she always walked with a small smile on her face no matter the situation...

"How long were you awake before I woke up?" She asked.

He thought a moment before answering, "About an hour. We should probably start getting ready for school soon."

"Oh crap, I forgot we have school!" She fake face - palmed before starting to sit up.

Fitz grabbed her arm and pulled her back down, still wanting to feel her warmth. "Hey, it's OK, we still have an hour and a half. I just figured that telling Grady and Edaline about the whole dating thing might take a while."

"Oh right, I forgot about them." Sophie laughed. Her laugh was so melodious, like music to his ears.

They stayed in bed for a little while, enjoying one another's company befote deciding to get ready. They decided that Fitz would change in her bathroom and Sophie would change in her room, but somehow Sophie was locked out of her bathroom.

"It's OK, we'll just turn away from each other and change." He had said when she started to panic. "It's not a big deal if we see each other, either. After all, we are dating." He had smirked at that last part.

They followed their plan, and they each did their hair with what they could use. They had about 15 extra minutes, so they decided to tell Grady and Edaline about the whole dating thing.

Right before they went downstairs, Sophie began to panic.

"What if he makes us break up?" She asked, looking up at him with wide eyes. "What if he doesn't approve of us, since it would be a bad match?"

"Sophie, it's OK. You know how they were with Jolie. They were supportive of her, no matter what." He reassured her. "Also, Grady already told me that he would be fine with us dating."

She smiled a weak smile, then Fitz bent down and kissed her briefly. Even though they were dating, he could still feel his cheeks heat up, and Sophie turned a bit pink.