"forgiven"

~❤️🧡💛Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I'm so bad at this lol.

There's been lots happening with this guy from my school who's probably gonna be expelled partially cause of me, so yeah that's been fun! If you want the full story lmk and I'll probably have an authors note about it sometime soon!

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter and hopefully I'll update more often. Love you!! <333💚💙💜~

—————————————————————————

"Wait, it's you?" Sophie's  words echoed off of the damp walls.

"Keefe? What's going on here?" She said, shocked. When she had transmitted to him she was only taking a chance, she had figured that it was Lady Gisela or someone else she didn't know with Keefe's eyes.

"Wow, still haven't figured it out, huh?" He said with a chuckle.

Obviously whatever he had been feeling when he had captured her was all gone. So why'd he stop hurting her when she transmitted his name..?

His sickening laugh snapped Sophie back to reality and the problem at hand, and she started to think of a plan to escape.

Not only a few seconds in, though, was she shocked by the same electricity from before. Keefe, please! She managed to transmit through the pain which made Keefe stop.

"Listen, I know what you're trying to do. You've forgotten that I'm a telepath now, whatever plan your little brain is thinking up isn't going to work, I'll be able to read your mind and make sure you don't get out of here until I get what I need, understood?" Keefe said, with a dead look in his eyes and in his voice.

"Y-yes." Sophie squeaked out, being careful not to think or say anything that might get her electrocuted again.

"Good," Keefe said, finally looking away from Sophie. She relaxed a bit until he spoke again, making her tense up all over again. "If you want to ask your questions then you're gonna need to do a few things for us first."

He waited until Sophie nodded before continuing. "If you use any of your powers you will be shocked again, even worse than the last time, believe me."

Sophie nodded again, trying to discreetly think of a way to get out. She figured out a way where she kind of made a second barrier to her mind, which, by the way, how did Keefe even get into her mind in the first place? Only Mr. Forkle and Fitz could do that...

"Sophie!" Sophie jolted back to life, quite literally. She had been shocked again. "Did you hear what I said?"

She shook her head and Keefe sighed very loudly. "I said, If you're shocked enough times there will be permanent damage to your body. Only 3 more shocks for you, of course you wasted one on not listening to me, so only 2."

From there on, she was careful to pay attention to what he was saying while still thinking of a plan. I need to reach out to someone, that's my best bet here. She mentally went through a list of names, ruling them out one by one before landing on her only hope.

Fitz.

Obviously, he was still mad at her and she couldn't blame him, but he was the only one who would be able to help right now. Now just to reach out to him...

She played around with a few ideas before deciding to kind of make a mental bubble around Keefe and search for Fitz everywhere except for where Keefe was standing, so he wouldn't be able to feel it. If was working so far, but she was getting mentally tired and evidently visibly tired as well, because a painful shock jolted through her body and she looked up to see a very mad Keefe looking at her.