Mine and Love?

Shaking of fear crawled up Taehyung's body while his best friend, Jimin, was taking him back to his bedroom. The fairy boy made sure the scared boy was sitting on his bed. "Ji-Jimin, I'm so afraid. I feel like I'm not myself when I'm around him."

His hands were shaking with just thoughts from his mind went blank, when Jungkook was going to do something to him. "Him? The one you're babysitting." The blonde nodded and pulled his knees to his chest and eyes turning glassy. Jimin sat next to Taehyung and comforted him with a back rub. "Everything is going to be alright. Since the party is over, why don't I get you something to drink to calm your nerves."

"O-Okay Jiminie. Comeback quickly please." Taehyung's lips quivered a little when speaking. Jimin showed a thumbs up and  down to the kitchen he goes.

When he arrived at the kitchen, he walked over to the upper cabinets and grabbed a glass and then filled it with water and some ice. Then he felt an off presence which he turned around and saw Jungkook in his true self. "So you're the one that scared my best friend. You shouldn't mess with humans." Jimin gave irritated face to the long hair. 

Jungkook chuckled and smirked at the short boy. The orange hair saw those fangs and deep crimson red eyes with his own. "Ha, don't worry fairy. I like this human a lot and I'm just taking control on him." He paused for a moment and looked at the fairy, but  gave a evil smile showing his fangs. Then licked his lips at the thought of biting his delicious babysitter. "Since I bit him after all."

Jimin was getting furious at the vampire that bit his best friend. He set the glass of cold water down on the counter and clenched his fist ready to attack because he's a warrior fairy. "How could you? I've been protecting Taehyung. I should've known it was you with the family name Jeon."

Jungkook kept giving a satisfied grin on his face. "Oh well fairy. Taehyung's mine now and I think you should go before I take your life." The orange hair couldn't take it anymore and shook his head. He grabbed the glass of water from the counter and started walking where the vampire was. Then he stopped in his tracks. "If you hurt him...I'll get the six others and beat your ass."

"Sure then sparkle dust. I'll be waiting, I'm practically shaking." Jungkook laughed that a fairy could beat him or with six other mythical creatures.

Jimin just kept walking up stairs to the blonde that didn't have glassy eyes now and legs not up to his chest. He looks calmer now. "Hey I got you water."

"Thanks and you took your time to come back." The boy rubbed behind his neck and said, "We'll just say that I was thinking of something, but it's not important really."

The two then smiled at each other.

"I have to go now. See yeah later Taehyungie." When Jimin left, the boy still felt a little scared. 

+++++++

Taehyung was in his room laying in bed waking up from his nap. He decided to go to the bathroom and clean himself up to look presentable at least. "Oh I'm still wearing my costume." He changed into a white short sleeve t-shirt and put on black sleeping shorts on and they only reach mid thigh. Plus took off the bandage around his neck because it was healed.

After changing he walked over to the bathroom next to his room and splashed a little water on his face to wake up a bit.

"I see you're awake." Taehyung knew exactly that it was Jungkook leaning on the bathroom door frame. He really didn't want to look at him right now. So he quickly dried his face and speed walked downstairs to find something to eat. There was left overs from the party a few days ago that's in the fridge. "Damn, all there's left is some pizza." The blonde really didn't have a choice since it was only available to finish up before it goes bad.

Jungkook then showed up after the boy got the box of pizza out on the counter. "Pizza again I see. That's to bad because I wanted to taste your lips." Taehyung looked up and confused with a, "What now?"

"Oh nothing." The vampire seriously wanted to taste his own babysitter's blood again because it was so sweet and delicious. It was addicting, but he can control the blonde as he wishes from a bite. He walked over before the other could do anything of the pizza and grabbed his wrist. "Let go of me and stop dragging me."

The grip was to strong on his wrist that it was starting to hurt. "Ow! Are you trying to break my damn wrist?"

Then his puppy eyes met with the crimson red ones. Both looked at each other. While they were starring into each others' eyes, the vampire made the babysitter lay down on the couch while the other on top. "You're so pretty you know that?"

"Don't, plus for the final time let-" The grip was so tight that he couldn't finish what he was going to say with an accidental moan from his mouth. One arm is above him and the other below him. "You look beautiful when you're in fear. Makes me want more of you." When the boy saw the fangs, he knew exactly that Jungkook is really a vampire now.

"Y-You're a vamp-vampire?" Stutters were slowly coming out of the blonde's mouth with heavy breathing at the same time. The other smirked at him. Out of nowhere, Taehyung felt fangs into his skin going deeper.

Taehyung felt weak now and couldn't do anything. "So delicious my love."

Love?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's an update for yeah.
(*`▽'*)

Hope you enjoyed it. (^з^)-