Truth or Dare

"Already getting close with our guest, aren't you, Sana?" Nayeon gave Sana a teasing glance to which Sana was unfazed.

She shook her head no, "Uh-uh! I'm making him more comfortable with us!" Her mouth curved up into a smile.

A few girls laughed before Chaeyoung spoke up, "I dunno. His red face doesn't exactly scream comfortable to me!"

Sana looked up at me with a sorry, yet somewhat proud expression. She squeezed my hand as a last goodbye before letting go. I instantly placed both of my hands in my pocket from embarrassment. Still, if this is how my week is going to go then I have very few complaints.

Sana walked over to the large sofa and sat in between Tzuyu and Mina. Dahyun walked out from behind me and took a seat on the ground between the sofa and loveseat. I didn't really know where to go. I hesitantly walked over to the girls and took a seat on the ground between the sofa and a single-seater couch. Their eyes all seemed to follow me and me alone.

Jeongyeon, who sat in the single-seater, stood up and tapped my head, "(Y/N), you're our guest, no need to sit on the floor! I'll take your spot and you can take mine, alright?" Her words felt warm and almost motherly. Sana should take notes, this is how you make someone feel comfortable. Still, I don't want to make Jeongyeon give up her seat for me, I want for her to be comfortable as well.

"Oh... you sure? I'm more than happy to stay right here."

She slightly laughed at my display of stupid politeness, "Get up before I change my mind haha."

I put my hands up in surrender. As soon as I stood up to move, Jeongyeon claimed my spot so that I couldn't change my mind. The single-seater was really comfortable. Really soft, really expensive feeling.

Now that we were all situated in our little spaces what are we to do? I didn't feel comfortable making such a decision. I felt like the weird outsider in every way. Until I could understand the type of flow that they have here I'm going to sit back and observe.

Most of the girls comfortably talked amongst one another. I kind of just sat there waiting to be approached or talked to.

Jihyo, who sat on the end of the sofa nearest to me, turned my way. She seemed to be examining me or something. Maybe thinking about what to say or do? If that was the case then it didn't take her all that long to figure things out.

"So, (Y/N), do you have any grand plans for your stay?" She asked me with a tone of genuine curiosity. Jihyo's head even tilted a tad, like that of a puppy's. Cameras really do not do these girl's looks and cuteness justice.

I thought about her question for a little bit, "I don't really know what's here to do. Planning isn't really my strong suit."

Tzuyu overheard our conversation from beside Jihyo. She seemed unsure if she wanted to say the words caught in her throat. Eventually, they came out but not at me. Her eyes were fixated on Jihyo and so were her words. It was almost like she was scared to look my way. She is naturally shy so I don't blame her.

"There's that amusement park a little ways away. We could all go there at some point," Tzuyu timidly and softly said.

Jihyo seemed to really like that, "That's actually a pretty nice idea!" She turned to me before making any plans final, "What do you think?"

"Sounds great as long as everyone is on board!" I turned to Tzuyu and gave her a warm smile in an attempt to make her feel more comfortable with me, "Thanks for the idea, I haven't been to an amusement park in a long time."

My idea of making her more comfortable backfired. Her face turned a slightly pink color and she quickly turned away, facing towards Sana and engaging in the conversation Sana and Mina had going on. Jihyo let out a slight laugh at the maknae's sudden change of expressions.