Shine

Hello, I am alive I just have no motivation so yeeee
A/u:
Older
Warning:
Angst
Content:
Angst
Pov:
Todorokis

Everything was perfect. I had a the life I never thought I would. I'm 18 now and Bakugou and I are pro hero's. Bakugou is #2 which he is very angry about but he will be fine.

I slept in today as I didn't have work and I shot open my eyes when I got a call. "Hello" I said in a groggy voice. "Is this Shoto Todoroki?" A woman asked seeming regretful.

"Yes?" I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Your fiancé Katsuki Bakugou is in critical condition and we don't know if he will make it" she said as I froze. "I'll be right there" I rushed to get ready.

Quickly hopping in my car I sped to the hospital. I got out running into the waiting room I saw Midoriya "H-How is he" I studdered In panic. "He... He went into..." his eyes watered.

"A coma" I froze. "They don't think he will make it..." Bakugous mom cut in. "Hello, who is Shoto Todoroki?" A woman asked. "Me" I spoke in a small tone. "Would you like to see him?" She asked and I nodded.

(Play song)

The woman opened the door and all I saw was him hooked up to machines. I knew he didn't want this. I rushed to his side tears falling down my face like a waterfall. I finally got the boy and he dies.

The man of my dreams I finally have him and he is gone. The only one who would accept me and love me, all of me. Tears rushed down my face as I pushed a spike a golden hair behind his ear.

His hair shined in the light from the room. As much as I knew it was right and that he would of wanted to go. I couldn't let that happen. They don't think he will make it but that's what they think.

Bakugou is strong he can get through this. A doctor came in with forms. "You can sign this to put him—" I cut him off "I'm not signing that..." I spoke grabbing bakugou's hand not even bothering to look at him.

"I'm sorry but do you under—" I hated cutting them off but I didn't care anymore. "Yes I understand, and he will wake up, you don't know him... he is the strongest person I know. He will get through this." I said weakly. "Yes sir" the doctor left.

^^one year later^^

I decided to let him go a few months ago. I kept him on machines so if he ever woke up he would be there. Everybody mourned him for a few weeks then went back to normal stuff. I was depressed for 7 months and everything seemed like nothing.

I had lost all hope he would ever wake up. As I moved up to number 2 Momo moved to 3. I got a call late at night. Just after finishing work. "Hello is this Shoto Todoroki?" The doctor asked.

First I thought Midoriya got in a coma. He was the closest thing I had besides my new boyfriend. He was normal. He wasn't into hero stuff but I knew he would be safe that way.

"Yes? Why?" I asked as my heart skipped a beat. "Katsuki Bakugou" my eyes widened as I hadn't thought of him for a few months. "He woke up" the woman said. "I'm heading over now" I said getting up and running to my room to get my boyfriend who was sleeping.

"Wake up! We need to go!" I said getting my stuff as he rushed up. "What's wrong" he asked as we got into the car and I started driving. "You know the boyfriend before you got into a coma right?" I asked. "Right"

I took a deep breath almost at the hospital as I didn't live far. "He woke up" I said still comprehending it. "Wait really?" He asked knowing I would most likely leave him. "Yes" I said pulling in to the parking lot.

I rushed out of the car not even thinking of my boyfriend. I got in and ran to his room not even getting checked in. Security ran after me but I was too fast. "SIR!" They yelled as I reached the room. I froze as I saw Bakugou looking around his room.

"B-Baku?" I asked in his nickname. He jolted his head at me and smiled. I ran up to him and cupped my hands around his cheek. "Todo" he smiled. A tear fell down my face.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked. "You were in a coma..." I say admiring every part of his face. "For how long?" He asked. "A year.." he looked down. "And your never doing hero work again" I smiled at him and he let out a little chuckle.

"I love you" I say as I turn to see my boyfriend walk away. But I didn't care anymore. "Who was that?" He asked. "No one. No one at all." I lied. I didn't want to make Bakugou jealous. "How were you?" I didn't answer him.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is your aw—" Midoriya cut me off "K-kacchan?" He said. "Deku?" Bakugou looked over at him. I could almost see a smile starting to form as it went away. He can try to hide it but he missed his childhood friend.