Never play "Simon says" with a shipper

A/u
Field trip
Warning
Scary Uraraka 
Content
Fluff
Pov
Bakugou pov

My life was perfect, I had everything I had ever wanted. Me and Todoroki were secretly dating, we weren't quite ready to tell the whole school yet. Today we were supposed to go on a field trip over the weekend which I had never cared for since I got kidnapped once. I could tell Todoroki was a little worried about me since I left him on read this morning when I was in a rush to pack up. Since we were already in school we had to keep our distance in order to keep things from coming out.

I could feel his staring while I took a seat next to Kirishima. I simply rolled my eyes at his small jealousy, I couldn't say I didn't have any either since he was always next to the d*mn nerd. After the bus ride which I was being constantly bugged on by my extras we all got off. While everyone was looking around I felt my hand being grabbed and dragged behind the bus.

"Are you mad at me?" I heard as I looked up to see the mono toned boy. I scoffed then realized he was being serious. "Of course not, Why would you think that?" I asked looking deeply into his eyes. "You left me on read this morning and I thought you were mad.." He looked to the ground. "I was just In a hurry, I could never be mad at you." I smiled at him as he looked up and gave a small smile back. 

"Now go hang out with your pathetic friend." I rolled my eyes only to feel a stinging feeling on my arm "Ow" I said offended a little. "You know you love me" He winked. "You are an a*s" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms looking away slightly. "Admit it" He said grabbing my chin pulling it up slightly so we met eye to eye. "I love you" I pouted out. "What was that? I couldn't hear you.." He smirked. "You know what I said" I grabbed his wrist and pulled it off my chin. 

He winked and walked off as I did soon after making sure no one would notice. Once I was near my extras again I heard Kirishima whisper something about Todoroki but I ignored it. "Guys come on Uraraka is hosting a little party, She said something about Simon says?" Denki casually walked up and we went to the circle by the bonfire.

I took a seat next to Kirishima as Uraraka started to talk. "We are going to play Simon says, I will be Simon and you have to do everything no matter what it is." She looked terrifying... I would have left but I needed to make sure my boyfriend didn't have to kiss anyone. "Ok Simon says... Todoroki..." She paused to think. I looked at him ready to get up and defend him. I swear Uraraka must have seen this because she began speaking again.

"Simon says Todoroki kiss Bakugou" My eyes widened in shock. I honestly wasn't ready for this. Sure we have kissed but it has always ending in making out, I have no idea how we are going to get out of this without making out. I looked over at him and he nodded slightly reassuring me. We both got up and went on the outside of the circle as all attention was on us. 

I pecked him on the lips then turned around before hearing "Oh no you don't" as my arm was pulled back and I twisted around being met by lips. Soft magical lips that made me feel like I could fly. I felt as if nothing mattered anymore and I could care less about anyone else. He rubbed his tongue on the bottom of my lip asking for entrance and I let him in as our tongues battled for dominance, I won as usual. We broke the kiss saliva dripping from our mouths a bit before wiping it off.

"Is it just me or did that seem like it happened before?" Sero asked. I rolled my eyes "Because it has idiot" I smirked at Todoroki and we went back to sitting down where soon Uraraka made all sorts of people kiss each other. It was very scary. 

------

Hello, Sorry if this is bad but I am very tired and haven't slept all night and it is currently 7am for me so yeah, its probably very bad but I tried.