Breaking the distance

A/u:
Todoroki lives in America and Bakugou lives in japan. And they meet after texting for a long time.

Warning:
It's deferent.. it's happy. That word scares me.

Content:
What I put in warning

Pov:
Todoroki

^^Text^^

Todoroki changed Bakugous name to
Spicyboi

Spiceboi:
What the fu*k?

Spiceboi:
Why did u change my name to that?

Todoroki:
I am so sorry my friend took my phone

Todoroki:
Kinda fits you tho

Spicyboi:
IT DOES NOT!!

Todoroki:
My friend is asking if you actually like me back
because she gets worried about things like that

Spicyboi:
Fu*k you and your friend

Todoroki:
Awww I love you too

Spicyboi:
Well I'm going to bed gn

Todoroki:
Night <3

^^Out of text^^

"He is mean" Uraraka said. She always worried about things like this ever since my last abusive boyfriend who almost made me commit suicide. But I'm better now and sometimes she doesn't get that.

"That's just his personality, he is nice when you get to know him" I explained. "Does he know you going?" She asked. "No but his friend knows so he is gonna help me surprise him"

She smirked a little then spoke "I will film it." I nodded. "Well we should probably go to sleep if we are gonna get up at 4 in the morning." She sounded mature. "Ok" I said as I got up and let her lay in my bed.

She was my best friend and she wasn't about to sleep on the couch in my bedroom. So instead I did. I drifted off to sleep not long after.

^^Next morning^^

"Todoroki get up its ur big day!" Uraraka whisper yelled. I quickly got up as nerves were rushing everywhere in my body. Rushing through my veins. "What if he doesn't like me! Or worse he doesn't want me to come!" I worried. "You will be fine" she rolled her eyes.

I quickly got ready wearing a regular black t-shirt with a grey champion hoodie over it. Then just a regular pair of ripped black jeans. (*Looks at jeans*... he rly be out here copying me)

When it was time we left we went on our way. First to the airport and then we took a long flight to japan. By the time we got there I felt very out of place. But I waited for the car of Bakugous bestfriend to show up.

When we got in I sat in the front to see a red headed boy who talked very feminine. "Hey! I'm Kirishima" he said trying his best to speak perfect English. "Heh it's ok no need for perfect English" I slightly giggled.

"So his childhood friend knows and he promised to keep it a secret" he explained. "Got it" I said still a bit nervous for what was to come. (*for some reason starts to get nervous* Me too, me too)

^^le time skipp^^

Soon we arrived and Kirishima got on his phone to text who I'm assuming to be Bakugou's childhood friend. "Come on inside" he said getting out as me and Uraraka followed.

He started unlocking the door and we walked into a kitchen which led to the living room but u couldn't see the living room from it. (It won't paste from google translate so when I say it's Japanese it is)

"Just sit still!"(Japanese) "why the fu*k should I listen to you?!"(Japanese) I got nervous as I couldn't understand what they were saying. Kirishima popped around the corner saying hey.

By this time my heart was practically beating out of my chest as I could sense Uraraka starting to film. "I brought you someo- Something you really love"(Japanese)

"Ok show it" Bakugou said in English because it was practicing his. I walked out to see Bakugous eyes open wide. He ran up to me and hugged me ramming into me. I almost fell but kept my ground. We hugged for a few seconds then started kissing.

After we broke and we could see the faces of everyone smiling. "What the fu*k are you guys looking at?" He asked in anger. "Calm down, remember to breath or that pineapple head is gonna burst" I insulted him getting slapped in the face.

"Are you o-" I cut Uraraka off  "worth it" I smiled. After that we all started talking on the couch and me and Bakugou cuddled, him of course snapping at anyone looking at him for more that 0.2 seconds. I could tell Uraraka had a bit of a crush on the boy with green hair. But I had my love it's time for her to get hers.

~~~
{work count: 812)
Listen....

I promise I'm writing I just can never finish a chapter without getting new ideas. But I stuck with this one.

And sure it's short but like oh well.