chapter 2

THIRD PERSON POV

"It's called the 'Hanahaki Disease'"

"T-the Hana-what n-now?" She said trying to say the word, "The Hanahaki Disease" recovery girl repeated, "c-can you t-tell me what it is?" Uararka asked.

"The Hanahaki Disease is a dangerous disease, when you love someone but you think you think your love is one- sided, there are 3 stages. First stage, you start coughing or vomiting the person you like's favorite flower petals. Second stage, the flower petals start to come out with buds and bloomed flowers, and thorns causing it to cut the inside of your throat, and flowers to come out with blood. Third stage, the flowers start to grow roots, and suffocates you until you can't breath and die. You can try to confess to them and hope they return your feelings or have a surgery, which will make you forget your feelings for them or why you liked them, but will cost a lot of money."

Uraraka and Todoroki were speechless, Uraraka never thought she would end up like this, she was....scared. Todoroki's sister never told him everything about the disease because he was too young, and she didn't want to scare him. They both stayed quiet until recovery girl broke the silence.

"So what will you decide?" "I-I d-dont know....how much time do I have left to decide?" Uraraka asked "...until stage 2, after that it's too late, but you go rest up and think about it later, i'll inform Aizawa" recovery girl said, Uraraka noded "I-I see..., Thank you recover girl" Uraraka said sweetly. Before Uraraka left she asked Todoroki to not tell anyone, he was about to decline but Uraraka already left to her dorm leaving Todoroki alone in the hallway.

OCHACO'S  POV

I enter my room and shut the door closed as i flopped on my bed. I can't believe this is happening.....

Why...
Why is this happening...
Why me...

Why...

I never thought loving someone could end up like this. What should I decide?, I definitely have no money and I don't want the school or my parents or friends to waste their money on me, or.....Him, they'll all will want to help if I told them so that's a no. He also seemed really happy and excited to be with Melissa so I can't confess he'll just reject me and I'll die anyways....

I'll try and spend as much time with everybody then when the time comes I'll..............die.

THIRD PERSON POV

Tears are streaming down her round rosy cheeks as she silently cries in the dark room, she cuddles with one of her pillows and starts to fall sleep.

DEKU'S POV

After the tour she left to go see All Might, I checked the time and...."OH SHOOT IM LATE FOR CLASS" I start running, I then make it but am 10 minutes late. "Midoriya your late for class...care to explain?" Mr. Aizawa said with a tired and a hint of anger in his voice.

"I umm..well you see, umm I was s-showing Melissa, All might's friend's daughter, around the school because she asked if I could and when she left, I checked the time and I was late, and I'M VERY SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN I PROMISE MR. AIZAWA." I said panicking of what he'll do to me. "Just sit down" Mr. Aizawa said as I breath out.

I sat down and looked if Uraraka was there, but...she wasn't. Were could she be? Is she late? Did something happened? Did she get in trouble? No that's not Uraraka, Or Is she in trouble and needs help?! I kept panicking for the whole class untill it was time to go to the dorms. I was going to ask Todoroki if he knew were she was at so, I tried looking for him, until I finally spotted him "Todoroki!!!"

TODOROKI'S POV

After class ended, I was deciding if I  should check on Uraraka to see if she is doing okay or leave her alone for today, as I was walking to the dorms I heard someone scream my name, "TODOROKI!!!" I turn around and see Midoriya dashing straight at me, he then stopped and tried to catch his breath as he asked me "Do...y-you...know.....where Uraraka's at?, she...wasn't in class" I stayed quiet, deciding if I should tell him but then I remembered Uraraka telling me to not tell anyone.

"No, I don't, why are you asking me?" I said a little bitterly "w-well, last time I saw, you were with her..grabbing her arm" he said and muttered the last part with a little bit of venom, I noticed that and knew he was jealous. "Midoriya were you a little...jealous?" I said "HUH?! I...yeah...sorry" he said "your sorry?for what?" I asked "hm? Oh...nothing, no reason" he said "O...kay?".

"Well I gotta go, bye midoriya" I said "oh..bye Todoroki" he said. I then left deciding that it's best to leave Uraraka alone for now.

DEKU'S POV

'Jealous...why am I being jealous...it's Todoroki, he's my best friend, he knows I like her, he'll never go out with the girl I love, he's not that kind of guy.....right?' I shook my head 'STOP IT IZUKU it's not like that, your just over thinking everything' 'SO STOP' 'But what if-NO Izuku, you can trust him, sure he's starting to hang out with her a little more, sure he's getting maybe just a tad bit close to her but they're JUST friends.....right?...right??

I shook my head, I think I...need a little rest or I'm going to go crazy, but first I'm going to find Uraraka and ask where she was then ask Melissa to help me with confessing, I'm going to tell All Might that I'm going to skip training today, I thought as I start to head straight to the dorms

URARAKA'S POV

I wake up coughing petals, I then stare at it then start to stretch my arms, I then let out a yawn, 'I must of fallen asleep as I was crying'. So....I've made my decision....not the best one, others would have chosen a different option, but not me....I would rather die then let anyone waste money on me and the other one was never an option to begin with and never will be.

I then start getting flashbacks, of Deku and Melissa on I-Island and from earlier, I don't like how my heart feels, it hurts really badly knowing I can't be with him because he already looks like he has someone in mind and that someone must be her I start to feel more petals going up my throat as I cough it up. I then hear a knock on the door, I hide the petals with my blanket and pillow.

Who is it? I asked

"Its me ...."

So how was it? This one took me for at least 3 hours or 2
What will Melissa do to help Midoriya?Who is at the door?Does Uraraka actually plans to die?Will Midoriya be able to save Uraraka?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER  OF "Why...(Hanahaki Disease/Izuocha)!! Bye :3