Chapter 9 (Finale)

OCHACO'S POV

I watched as the two kissed. It hurts me. It hurts that I'll never be able to do that, that I can't be with the person that I love. That I can't be with Deku.

I stand up and start to walk away from the new couple.

He doesn't know about my disease, even if he did know he wouldn't care. He would never lovesomeone like me.

I should just die.......what if I.....kill myself, and die without feeling any pain. No, I want to feel pain. But may-, I then slap my cheeks as hard as I could. I then feel someone grab my hands "Uraraka?" I hear someone say, I look up and see Deku in front of me with a worried expression "Deku..." I mutter.

"Why are you slapping yourself?" He asked with a soft gentle voice. I stay quiet.

I want to stay but I want to run. I want to be with him but I want to get away from him. I want him to love me but he'll never love me. I can't have what I want.

"Urara-" I then pull my hands away as tears form in my eyes, I then start to run away. "URARAKA WAIT" I hear him scream. I run and run and run until I trip.

"Uraraka, are you alright?!" Kaminari says as he bends down and picks me up "Uraraka, what happened?" Jirou asks worriedly "N-nothing, I gotta go" I say as I pull back from Kaminari's grasp. I start to run again.

JIROU'S POV

What could've happened that wou-...Midoriya, it has to do something about him. "What do you think happened to her?" Kaminari asked "Kaminari...get your phone" I ask.

DEKU'S POV

When I started chasing for Uraraka, Hatsume appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.

"What are you doing?!" I say as I try to break from her grasp "I've been trying to find you for HOURS, I just need you to test some of my babies!!" She said cheerfully "Hatsume please let go!" I try to pull back but it won't budge. "First I need you to te-" I then cut her off "HATSUME LET ME GO NOW!!" I yell frustrated, she gets startled and let's go. " I'm sorry but I'm busy right now, ask someone else, I'm sure they'll help test out your babies" I say as I start to run.

Where could she have went? Why was she slapping herself? She looked sad....but why? What did I Do? Did I do something wrong? Does she hate me? What do I Do? What can I do?....I'm worthless...I don't even know how to help her. I start to feel tears fall down my cheek. ...She probably does hate me and I don't even know why.

She....Hates Me....but..Why?...

OCHACO'S POV

I keep running until this time someone grabs my arm. I turn to see...Bakugou?

"The hell you running for round face?" He says...worriedly? And calmly?...that's weird, I've never seen him worried about someone or seen him be calm. I stare at him dumbfounded, "I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION, SO WHY DONT YOU ANSWER ME?!" He yelled "Nothing, go away and let me go!" I scream. I then hear a DING.

Bakugou then pulls out his phone and looks at the screen and starts texting on one hand while his other hand is still gripping my arm. I try pulling away and even biting his arm but he just ends up pinching me, I then use my quirks on him but his grip doesn't loosen, I soon give up and put him down.

BAKUGOU'S POV

TEXT

Kaminari:
Hey Bakubro

Bakugou:

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT SPARKY AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY NUMBER?!