Chapter 17 Understanding The Misunderstood

"I am Chript and she is Chron. That's our mom and he's our dad...well he's our dad too but not like our dad dad but he's our dad. The projection over there is our oldest sister Christian and you already know Becklyn, she's our other sister."

Chript and Chron which were twins gave their introductions and just smiled at me.

"I'm Ecclues. Chript and Chron are my daughters and so is Lue-Maia. Angel is the mother of Chript and Chron and my dead mate Maia was the mother of Lue. Christian over there is my first or is it second?...she's my daughter too."

What?. I have two younger siblings and supposedly an older one?.

"I'll accept the twins as mine even though they were born out of union but I will Never accept her as my sister no matter the position."

I spat angry words and no one even as much as breathe in my direction.

"It feels weird doing this again but... I'm Becklyn, the gorgeous woman sitting over there Is my mother and the two gentlemen with her are my fathers. As for the little angels sitting together they're my younger sisters and as for Christain...well she's many things, she's my first best friend, the first person to accept me. The person who knows me best and has always had my back."

It hurt like hell to hear her say those things about another woman and the warmth to her voice was something I've never experienced. My wolf was conflicted between rage and sadness.

"Well...I'm Rickarto, you can call me Rick for short, everyone just calls me Dad or Rick anything works really. Ange here is my other half, Christian over there is my first daughter followed by Becklyn and then the twins."

When he pointed out the twins a growl slipped pass my lips and everyone's eyes focused on me.

"Is there a problem?."

Angel spoke up and I saw Rick's hand tighten around her waist as my father tensed up beside me.

"I'm Angel and all the children in this room are mine. Ecclues is the father of my youngest girls and Rick Is the father of my oldest."

Rick had whispered something in her ear and no matter how much I tried I couldn't hear what he said but she reluctantly gave her introduction. The woman that had shown me such warmth was the coldest one in the room.

I bent my head and the room stayed silent. My eyes started burning as tears built up.

"I'm Christian. Ecclues has been my dad ever since I was just a baby."

Christian stood in front of me but I kept my head bent.

"I'm Lue-Maia, Ecclues' actual daughter. Circumstances lead us to be separated before I was even born."

I didn't mean for it to come out mean but it did anyway and I felt even worse.

"I'm X-Travion, the next Alpha for my pack and also Christain's mate or other half as you call it."

The guy that reeked of authority spoke with his hands up in surrender. I felt her presence and kept my head bent

"Lue?. Can I call you Lue?."

She seemed to be more calm and now I feel like an idiot for acting the way I did.

"You can call me what you want."

No matter how hard I tried i couldn't get this bitter taste out my mouth.

"I must apologise for how I acted earlier. I know how overprotective you and your wolf must be of Ecclues and that's why you acted the way you did, as for my behavior, it was inexcusable."