Arthur Remembers

A/N: I am sooooo sorry!!! Writers block is an idiot. Here it is!!! The next chapter

Alex/Arthur's P.O.V.

I laughed with my buddies for a bit before a powerful headache suddenly split through my head and I crumpled to the ground. Memories I didn't know I had burst into my mind, memories of a boy with blue eyes that glowed gold. Knights sitting around a round table, a green eyed girl whose eyes glowed with malice, a strict father and a goofy smile from blue/gold eyed man.

"Just hold me. Please," the blue eyed man stopped trying to get up. "There's something I want to say.." my mouth moved yet it wasn't my voice, nor my words, just another memory.

"You're not going to say goodbye," the blue eyed man holding me said.

"No, Merlin... Everything you've done. I know now. For me, for Camelot. For the kingdom you helped me build..."

"You'd have done it without me," the now named Merlin said.

"Maybe. I want to say... something I've never said to you before..." memory me turned my head to Merlin. "Thank you."

I felt someone shaking me, pulling my out of the memories.

"Alex! Alex!" Leo said, shaking my shoulder slightly. I groaned and he sighed.

"Merlin," I whispered and suddenly jumped up, running to the bathroom. I knocked lightly on the door.

"Merlin. I know you're in there. Stop being a girl Merlin."

I heard a laugh from the other side and the door opened, revealing Melissa in all her glory.

"I would think that's rather difficult now Arthur," she said, grinning crookedly.

A/N: Sorry it's short, but I figured I want to get this chapter over with. See y'all next update