[1]

STALKER!

[]

THE BRUNETTE STROLLED increasingly slow as she arrives at the school. One more day with aggravating individuals and swarmed lobbies. She grasped firmly on the rucksack that was laid on her shoulder.

DING! her telephone hummed making her stop

SINK
heyo! where are you??

The young lady essentially groaned and answered with a 'here'. she felt her telephone buzz by and yet she didn't try to take a gander at it. She continued walking the path, arriving to school a minute later.

8:40 am, her watch said.

She walked a few doors down and see her companions crouched around in a corner. She slaps the phony grin on and strolled to her companions.

"hello amigos!" She chirped.

The long haired ginger naturally bounces on the brunette making them fall on their butts.

"well hello to you too." Millie grins.

Sophia laughed at the two, lending a hand, Gaten and Caleb wound up laughing their butts off. While Noah is mysteriously absent.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Helloo, wake up." A kid said shaking another.

The wavy haired kid meets eyes with the unparalleled Wyatt Oleff. Wyatt promptly grins at the kid who's currently giving him a passing gaze.

"Natalia prepared breakfast and she has a big news!" He said applauding.

"yahoo." Finn snidely said while concealing himself with the cover.

The kid folds his arms and grinned at what he had coming. He starts giggling as he moved towards the kid.

"my new trampoline!" He hollered bouncing all over on the kid.

Finn groaned and pushed him off. He heard a boisterous crash and a moan casuing him to chuckle. "that is not very nice!" Wyatt shouted. Finn stood up and shrugged leaving the poor kid on the floor with his broken butt.

Finn strolled down stairs smelling a bunch of chocolate pancakes. He grins and strolled to the kitchen. His mouth water when he sees the glorious made pancakes sitting on the center of the table with eggs and bacon around it. He bounces on his seat and quietly sat tight for the others.

One of Natalia's rules was breakfast, lunch and supper we always eat together and in the dining room.

He checked his watch each second. He needed (wanted) to eat everything off the plate. The sent was so luring, it made him insane.

He heard a shuffling noise coming towards him and excitement filled him. "took you all long enough! i'm hungry!" He chuckled.

He took three and slapped it on his plate, pouring a good amount of syrup on it. He moaned after just one bite.

"so good.." his muffled voice said.

Natalia grinned at the young men who was sitting in their seats eating each and every chomp. She took a full breath and held up. The young men gradually quit eating, befuddled with respect to why she was standing.

"So like I said I have news." She began.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Have y'all heard from Schnapples?" She said interrupting the boy's argument about soap. Sadie looked up confused.

"No. Where is he?" She questioned. Sophia and Millie simply shrugged. While the boys continued their argument.

...

"You're quite charming." Noah said folding his arms over the littler kid, smirking.

Their lips moving in a state of harmony. They are extremely wild. Under the cheap seats and into the deserted extra space is the place where you can locate the two.

A similar cycle has been going on for quite a while. Just one text and there one is. Their hunger for each other is becoming insane.

The content with the emoticon "🕷"
that implied Janitors storage room

The content that said "⛰"
implies he'll meet him in the restroom

"🍱" Their lunch spot and "🦴" well you can already guess..

It was consistently in code. After one instant message it would be promptly erased. After one session it would be consequently overlooked, Maybe a few comments and remarks here and there before they go their separate ways.

Both didn't pose inquiries, both simply kept it covered up.

It's not possible for anyone to discover. No one will discover. Their reputation is at stake.

I mean Noah Schnapp? The one that consistently plays with Millie Brown. The heartthrob? He's not gay. Right?

Jack Grazer? The football shortie? The one that consistently has another girlfriend? He's 100% not gay. correct?

━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━
JYATTXFICK COMMENTS!

this is my second book. I don't know how to feel. I haven't written in so long. I feel like this is too messy? tell me what you think please and thank you. Do you think this is too much in one chapter? Should I make it longer or shorter? is is weird that I made Noah and Jack together
Okay but thank you for reading and please vote and yea! Thank you bYe!

━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━