Prologue

Okay so I really came up with this story awhile back and yeah

it about the Runaway Guys and there's a surprise somewhere in the middle of the story, meaning there's a surprise person that I'm going to add but I'm not going to say anything so yeah

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Tim, or NintendoCapriSun, has always been a quiet guy and with a mysterious past that he never talks about to anyone, not even his two closest friends and coworkers, Emile or Chuggaaconroy and Jon or ProtonJon. Another thing about Tim is that he has a secret that relates to his past that he kept quiet for years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is actually a hybrid, half human half bat; he’s been that way since he was three. He was taken away from his family and was brought to a building where he was experimented on and the scientists there gave him an injection that had DNA of a fruit bat. The result of it, gave him bat wings, that is connected to his shoulder blades, small, almost unnoticeable, fangs, visions and hearing of a bat, and more abilities were developed throughout the years and, to the scientists, he was the first to survive the injection.

When he was eight, he escaped the facility unnoticed in the dead of night, he flew for through the whole night and when light broke through the horizon, he collapsed from exhaustion and fell to a peaceful sleep for the first time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he came to, he saw that he’s in a house with a blanket over him and bandages covering his injures that caused him to panic a bit, before forcing himself to calm down. As soon he was calm down, he looked around, but heard someone walking towards him and the door opening; he turned to the door and saw a young woman with a kind smile walk in with a bowl in hand.

“Oh your awake, I’m glad” the woman said to him in a kind voice, made him feel safe, walked towards, sat on the bed next to him and gently placed the bowl in his hand. “Though you might be hungry, careful it’s still hot” she told him. The smell hit him hard and his stomach growled loudly, caused him to blush and forced himself not to swallow it like a madman as he grabbed the spoon and placed it in his mouth. He smiled as the soup touched his tongue and continued eating. After eating the whole thing, he gave the bowl back to the woman and she took it, placed it on the desk next to the bed and reached behind him. That caused him to remember that his wings were out and shrink back.

“Don’t worry, I just want to check that they’re healing” she told him in a soft voice, the he slowly relaxed and she reached behind him again. He smiled softly as her soft touched caressed his wings, but jumped as he heard the door, farther away, open and then closed, then footsteps coming towards the room, causing him to shrink away while wrapping his wings around himself for protection. “Wait sweetie don’t worry” she said as she pulled away his wings gently, “It’s just my husband and daughter” she explained.

The door opened and a man walked in, holding something and a little girl, around ten almost ran inside too. The girl walked up to him with a smile, like the woman, “Hi, I’m Lisa” the girl introduced herself, while the parents stand in the background, watching the scene before them. The boy stared shyly at her before responding, “I-I’m T-timothy” he replied, his voice was hoarse from five years of disuse. Lisa’s expression turned into a thinking face and stayed like that for a minute before smiling again, “I will call you Tim” she told him cheerfully, “I like your wings” she said, reaching out, touching it, Tim stiffened at the touch, not used to people touching his wings, but then relaxed as she gently stroked the soft fur on his wings, smiling.

The parents were smiling at the scene before them, before silently walked out of the room, leaving the kids to bond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within a few weeks, the Bishop family signed a few papers and officially adopted Tim, who was shocked, but happy at the same time.

A few years later, Tim was finally happy, with his new family, made friends and got a good job in making videos for YouTube. He did a good job of hiding his wings, as well as his powers still developing and his past is all but forgotten, but then he soon collided with his past.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooooo yeah

If you like it so far then le-wait I'mnot going to say anything so yeah

Piper out-