• 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 • 『𝐀 𝟏𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥』

Mitsuri Kanroji

✼ ADORABLENESS AT ITS FINEST OR EVEN PEAKKK!!

✼ Mitsuri is soo caring! Whenever you were bruised or whatsoever she would treat you quickly to the best of her ability

✼ LOVES TO GIVE YOU BEAR HUGS! You almost suffocated, actually.

✼ Even though she loves eating a lot, she would give anything to you! EVEN FOOD. But please also give her food she deserves it!

✼ when you're down, she would tickle you to make you cheer up. But when that doesn't work she would lock you on her arms and caress your head until you cry on her arms.

✼ SHE IS AN IDIOT. YOUR IDIOT SO CHERISH HERRR!

✼ You first encountered when you are on a village, her own village. But the first time you saw her was time she was supposed to marry someone which turned out not.

✼ The first time you ever talked was when you were on a restaurant and it happened that they were no chairs left, so she sat beside you ('cuz you know you're alone)

"I'm gonna take this seat okay to keep you company!" She said after he sat. You couldn't say no since she did it so you just shut up.

"Ne ne ne! What's your name?" She asked like she was totally intrested on you.

"(Y/n)" you whispered

"Hmm?" She leaned closer leaving her watermelons slightly revealed right in front of you

You gulped and averted your eyes to something else.

"(Y-Y/n) (l/n)" you slightly shouted

"Ah! (Y/n)-kun! Nice to meet you okayy?" She smiled that somehow makes your heartbeat goes faster.

NOTE: '-kun' can be also used if you're a girl. (But do correct me if I'm wrong)

✼She teases you but she don't notice it

✼ loves to kiss your forehead or even at the top of your head. If you are taller than her, she would try her best in order to give a kiss on your head

✼ LIKE A SISTER! I MEAN SHE HAS PLENTY OF SIBLINGS THAT I FORGOT HOW MANY

✼ SHE'LL PROTECT YOU BUT OF COURSE IT WOULD BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHERS. With care perhaps?

Tomioka Giyuu

✼ How can I say this.. SILENCE.

✼ Giyuu is a type of boyfriend that so silent, even you're alone together.

✼ His communication with you leveled up, from short responses to a one sentence responses. I mean, atleast it has some improvements

✼ You first liked him to his unpredictable moves, that sometimes you misinterpret it. For example, you thought that he was going to kiss you but in the end he was going to remove a stain your cheeks.

✼ Most likely to be jealous, especially when you talk with others. He feels uneasy inside, but he wouldn't talk about it so he would keep it inside of him.

✼ Whenever he's jealous, you're hardly to talk with him.

" 'Morning Giyuu!" You would flash a smile so that he would notice you.

You waited for him to reply but all he did was pass on you. He didn't even made eye-contact with you and that makes your heart shatter.

✼ When it comes to your senses that he's jealous, you'll make up to it for him to notice you. It makes him somehow feels special and he would smile at you secretly.