.

—————————————————

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FINAL 01

___________________________________

"Chenle, what's going on? Talk to us," Winwin said to Chenle, who was getting close to curling uo in his own world.

Chenle only shook his head and went to cover his ears, but Winwin stopped him from doing so. Instead, Chenle looked down, not wanting to look at his hyung, who was holding his hands in his.

"Chenle speak to us. We only want to help," Winwin said. Mark and Taeyong watched the event that was going on before them, not being able to understand much of what was happening since they were talking in Chinese.

Taeyong didn't even think that Chenle would react this way since he was the first one to open up to the idea of counselling.

"I'm scared," Chenle said in a quiet voice. He was especially scared because he wasn't able to curl up and block the world out. Winwin was preventing him from doing that. He had no idea how to react since he couldn't do his normal coping mechanism.

Winwin's eyes softened, "What are you scared about?" He asked. "Going in there, Talking." Chenle said without elaborating. Even Chenle didn't expect to react this way when when he got here. Thankfully, the hallway was empty at the moment, so nobody was able to see the breakdown that Chenle was having.

"Chenle, do you want me to go in there with you?" Winwin asked. Chenle looked up at the elder.

"You'll do that?" Chenle asked.

"Of course, I want to see you get healthier," Winwin answered. Chenle slowly nodded and allowed Winwin to help him up from the floor that he was sitting on. Mark was just relieved that Chenle didn't go into his own world again.

Much to Winwin's dismay, Chenle hardly said anything during the session. The only thing the therapist got him to say was his name and where he was from. Winwin was concerned about Chenle's behaviour during the session, so he asked the therapist afterwards about it.

He was relieved when she told him that it was normal for people to react this way and that it would take time for him to open up.

As for Mark, he went in alone. The moment he entered he got scared again and wished that he had asked Taeyong to go in there with him. He knew that he could call for him, but something stopped him from doing so.

Mark spent the entire time curled up on the couch and hardly looked at the therapist. He only spoke a bit more than Chenle, but it was only about his hometown in Canada and his fellow members. He didn't speak about the about the abuse.

Renjun sighed as he sat up on his bed. A few weeks had passed since he first got sick and he still felt like his entire body was aching.

The only idea that came to him for this random sickness was that his body finally gave out after all that time of being abused.

However, the one good thing was that he was able to speak without feeling like he was using up all of his energy.

Doyoung came into his room with some soup for lunch. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Doyoung asked as he placed the soup on a tray to give to Renjun. Renjun gave a small smile, "'feeling better, but it still aches all over," Renjun said.

Doyoung nodded, relieved that Renjun was finally feeling better after the few weeks. Renjun began to eat his soup. "There's something that we wanted to talk to you about, but we decided to wait until you could speak more without using up your energy," Doyoung said.