01

[H̸Y̸U̸N̸G̸W̸O̸N̸]

I am a student of SS High School. My major is dance and i never given up on it up till now. "What's wrong with your movement?" "Can't you be more flexible?" "Are you even listening to me?" I sighed. My instructor is really bias to me compared to my classmates. She likes to pick on me and make me feel left out and upset but after all, she is my instructor. After classes were finished, i picked up my bag and walked out of the practice room to see Minhyuk, my best friend ever since i moved to Seoul, waiting for me. "Hyuk," I called for his name as he looked up from his handphone. "Won! Perfect i have good news! My teacher chose me to represent the school for singing! He loves my voice and thought i would be perfect to sing on the nationals!" Minhyuk exclaims as he held onto my arms tightly. I chuckled and hugged him. "Congrats, Minhyuk! I'm glad you can do it!" I grinned. Minhyuk looked at me as soon as we pulled away. "Is something wrong?" He asked me as i shook my head. "Nothing is wrong.." I smiled reassuringly. Minhyuk sighed and nodded. Seems like i got that away... Both of us walked towards our house which we both rented. Both of us are considered poor. Minhyuk's parents kicked him out of their house for him choosing to sing and being gay. My parents died in an accident and i am searching for my brother for 12 years now. Life is tough for us you can say...

"I'm so exhausted!" Minhyuk jumped on our bed. Yes, we share the bed together. "Me too but can you please shower before laying down on the bed...?" I chuckled at Minhyuk who whines but soon complied as he walked to the toilet with a towel and his pyjamas. I immediately sat on my study table to do my homeworks which are over piling. "Did Mr Lee give us more homework?" Minhyuk asked as soon as he stepped out of the toilet. I nodded and heard him groan. "You should stay focus in class," I told Minhyuk who whines. "But it's boring!" Minhyuk sat on our bed. "Wait...What's the time?" Minhyuk suddenly asked as i check my phone. "5.30" i answered but immediately froze. "Oh god! I'm gonna take a quick shower! Get ready, Minhyuk!" I rushed to take my clothes and towel as he searched through our cabinets for clothes. "Make it quick!" Minhyuk yelled as i hummed in reply. I took a quick shower as i washed my hair and body like crazy before washing it off and drying myself. I wore the clothes i picked out and left the toilet to take my bag full of important items. We quickly wore our shoes and ran off to our part time job, MX Cafe. It has a fair pay and workers there are kind and nice. We entered the cafe and immediately went to the staff's room to change. "Thank goodness we came on time!" Minhyuk sighed as i nodded. We went to our places immediately to wait for customers. I am the waiter while Minhyuk is a barista. A male, who has maroon hair and eyes which could cut you hard, is working at the cashier. Each time the bell sound, i would have to bow and greet the customers. But this male...he gave me a weird vibe. He was wearing a black tuxedo with light blonde hair. He sat on a table near the window as everyone gave him attention. "Good evening, sir. What would you like to order?" I asked gently and kindly as the male glanced at me. "Just tea," He answered. "May i know what type of tea?" I asked again as he sighed. "Earl grey," I nodded and walked towards Minhyuk. "One earl grey," I said as he immediately went to work. "You know...You just communicated with a big guy," The cashier said and i was shocked to hear how deep his voice was(it was se—). I chuckled. "Why? Because of his muscles?" I asked as he shook his head. "He is known as the CEO of OneL," He answered as my jaws dropped. "No way!" I exclaimed softly as the cashier chuckled. "I'm Changkyun! Pleasure to meet a handsome man like you," The cashier, Changkyun, introduces himself as i blushed at his compliment. "What are you saying? Oh! I have to serve the tea," I took the warm tea towards the male who was still looking out the window. 'Weird...How long will he stare outside?' "Excuse me sir, this is your earl grey tea..." I said as i gently placed the cup of tea down. He did not even give me a single glance which made me grit my teeth, 'What you expect? Just a typical rich guy,' I walked away as Minhyuk chuckled, "He's staring," I raised an eyebrow and looked behind to see the male staring at me. My ears turned bright red and immediately look away. "I swear! He was staring outside just awhile ago!" I whispered to Minhyuk who chuckled. "While you were talking to Changkyun, he kept staring at you until you took the cup," Minhyuk explained which made me blush. "A-ah..." I returned back to my job as a waiter, going to get orders and serve orders.

"Ahhh," I stretched my arms above my head as i walked out of the cafe by the back door with Minhyuk. "Our shift is finally done!" Minhyuk said as he took the lead. I just followed him towards our house as i was too exhausted to bother. "You know...I have been thinking about the CEO guy..." Minhyuk suddenly talks about that male which i forgotten after since he left the cafe after his drink. I was about to question him but he beat me. "He kept staring at you but when you are serving him, he does not even dare to give a single glance to you!" Minhyuk groans as i sighed. "Why are we even talking about him?" I asked Minhyuk who giggles. "You know what! I'm exhausted! Let's go back!" Minhyuk groans as i mentally cheer.

'Wait...He was about to bring me somewhere?'