02

[W̸O̸N̸H̸O̸]

I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm. I sighed and entered the toilet immediately to refresh myself. "Mr Lee," I heard my manager, Jooheon, immediately after exiting my toilet. "Yes?" "You would have a meeting at 10.30 a.m. with the CEO of C.A and the rest of the day would be empty for rest as your father realised how much you are going through," Jooheon said as i mentally cheered. "Please tell my father that i thank him," I said as i entered my closet. "Yes, Mr Lee. I will be at the car waiting for you," Jooheon said as i hummed in response. I looked through my closet before changing and picked out my watch, tie and shoe before leaving with my bag and valuables. Jooheon was standing beside the car when i came out of my house. He opened the door as i entered the car.

The meeting took 3 hours and that's so tiring. It's currently 01.50 and i am sitting at my office doing nothing. "Mr Lee, there's a guest," I sighed upon hearing Jooheon and nodded. A male, tall with shoulders which were broad, entered the room. "Hyunwoo! Perfect i was bored! Entertain me!" I whined as he chuckled. Hyunwoo is my childhood friend who is working as the vice president of my company. "Jooheon told me you look bored so he called me here," Hyunwoo said as i snicker. "What a clever manager," Both of us chatted and chatted that we did not even realise it at 4. "Well, i have to go! I have a meeting!" Hyunwoo left my office and that's when i grew bored again. I soon then open the binders and files to do some work until Jooheon entered. "Your father told me that you should take a break. So he given you an early leave till next week," Jooheon said as i smiled widely. "Thank you, Jooheon! I will be heading out now! You can go back now!" I smiled as Jooheon thanked me before leaving my office. I drove the car until i saw a lovely cafe. MX Cafe "What a weird name..." I muttered as i got off my car. As soon as i opened the door, a young male smiled, bowed and greeted me. "Welcome to MX cafe!" He looked cute with the glasses on, a thick kissable lips and ash grey hair. He led me to a table before leaving for me to decide my order. "Sir, may i know your order?" He asked gently as i glanced at him. "Tea would do," I answered. "Um...What type?" 'Fuck my stupidity...' I sighed as i answered,"Earl grey," He nodded and went to the cashier. The cafe had a beautiful view and once i turned my head, i saw the same waiter conversing with the barista and cashier. "They seem close..." I murmured under my breath. He seemed shock at something whilst the cashier laughs at him. "He's so cute..." I muttered again. Soon, he reached out for the cup and i immediately turned away. "Sir, your earl grey," He softly placed the cup down and stood there for awhile before walking away. I sighed with relief before taking a sip of the delicious tea.

I went back home and immediately took a refreshing shower. Staying in this mansion was lonely and i would admit that. I would only sleep, eat and watch videos or maybe sometimes work. Usually my work would be stressful but today, it was nice and relaxing plus i get freedom for a week! This cannot get any better!