Chapter 176- Seven Colored Robbers

"Hi, Mr . Williams, I like your movie Running Out of Time very much . It's well plotted with an excellent sound track, especially the song Silent Love started when the hero and heroine encountered . I hear that you compose the song yourself, which is really amazing . " Quentin quickly opened his mouth due to Eric's friendliness and directly talked about that movie still in the cinemas . Although Quentin admired Eric's achievement in movies, he was indifferent to his other movies except the latest one with distinctive characteristics .

Eric presents a modest smile: "I only offered some inspirations and actually it was the film composer that contributes a lot to the song . "

While Lawrence Bender seemed to be anxious . Since the meeting time was limited within one hour, he knew that Eric would start working anytime with these personnel around him . Even if Quentin's conversation with Eric about music could bring them closer, he shouldn't waste much time on it . Afraid of interrupting their conversation, Lawrence had to wink at Quentin gently .

Eric had noticed Lawrence's anxiousness and without furthering his conversation with Quentin, he said: "Why don't we go to the lounge and have a working lunch together . I guess you haven't had lunch yet . "

"Sure, thanks, Mr . Williams . "

"Just call me Eric . " Eric said . While seeing what happened not far away, he told them to wait for a minute and then walked immediately toward Drew and Aniston . He thought to himself that it would be troublesome if these two sweethearts fought with each other here, "Hey, Drew and Jenny, what are you talking about?" Eric asked as he went closer, seeing that they were glaring at and ready to fight against each other .

The little girl immediately gave up her confrontation with Aniston as she saw Eric approaching . She ran toward Eric, held in his arms and complained: "Eric, she started the trouble first . I just say h.e.l.lo to her and then she becomes angry . She is so mean . "

"It's you..."Aniston said with an expression of grievance and anger . Exactly . She was staring at Eric instead of Drew, which confused Eric . And he had to ask: "Drew, how do you say hi to Jane?"

Drew seemed to be unaware of Aniston's annoyance, she shrugged and said: "I just go and pat her hit as she comes out of the room, saying 'Hey, plump girl, your b.u.t.t become rounder,' and then she becomes angry . "

Eric figured out why Aniston got irritated without seeing the flames of anger in her eyes . Saying those completely unintentionally, Drew possibly only wanted to make fun of Aniston's weight gain, the last thing that Aniston wanted to mention . She might think that Eric told that awkward thing to Drew who made fun of her this time .

At the thought of that, Eric let go of Drew and hugged Aniston, whispering to her: "Jenny, Drew said that unintentionally . Just forgive her . "

"Do you promise?" Aniston blinked her eyes .

"I swear . That...that is impossible, am I right?" Eric patted her on the back .

Having realized that it was completely a coincidence, Aniston pushed him away and said: "Hum...you need to deal with the two guests waiting there and I am going for lunch . "

"I am also going for lunch . I don't know how the lunch is here . " Drew left while her eyes were still rolling .

"You are in the studio . Don't make a mess . Be good . " Eric told them worriedly .

"Humph!"

"Of course!"

Drew and Aniston left away without turning back .

Seeing they were going toward different directions, Eric felt relieved and went to the lounge along with Lawrence Bender and Quentin Tarantino . In the meantime, he told the a.s.sistant to bring three bento for him .