Time For Change (Gone Sexual)

(AN: Sorry for not updating, I have been jacking off a lot but now that it's No Nut November I have time to write again.) 

You were crushed at Bling Bling Boy's hurtful words. You thought about them day and night for the past week. You lie awake at night, thinking about your interaction with your fatass forbidden prince.

"How could he prefer red heads? They don't even have the souls to engage in passionate sex!" You screamed in your room. There was no way you would be able to face him again, not after humiliating yourself like that.

Your face burned red every time the memory entered your mind. He was never going to like you, you thought to yourself.

Then you had an idea.

You would dye your hair red, just like Susan. Yes, that was perfect! Surely that would get him to like you. Maybe even...do something else to you.

Something else......

(Y/N's fantasy)

You put on your sexiest Thanos themed swimsuit. You put up your (now) spanked ass red hair into a messy bun, and applied your silky smooth organic clown makeup. You looked beautiful.

You step outside into the crisp dark night, the pool lit up into a glowing shine. It was the same color as San's eye. You theorized that if Bling Bling Boy were to peel off his skin, Sans would be inside.

Your Prince was already there, lying on a pool float. His cheeks looked extra chunky today, just like that of a chipmunks. Maybe that's why you liked him so much- Theodore from Alvin And The Chipmunks was your first fictional crush, after all.

He takes off his shades (he wore them because the darkness is really bright) and looked at you suggestively. 

"Looking pretty sexy Y/N" he says. His eyes were filled with lust.

You giggled. "Only for you."

You stepped into the pool ever so slowly, so he can take a few seconds to gaze at your body stepping down each step one by one. 

You finally have your entire body submerged in the water, he jumps off his float and into the pool, swimming towards you. He is now directly in front you, looking into your luscious eyeballs.

You suddenly feel something touch your leg. It felt like a small fish. Then you realized EXACTLY what it was.

"Bling Bling Boy...what's that bulge I'm feeling..." You made and OwO face as you ask the question.

"Why don't I show you?" he says, spitting on you in the process. You catch a drip in your mouth, it was delicious.

He reached down underwater....and then-

(Real Life)

You snapped back into reality. Dammit, you wished it could have been real. That's it, you NEEDED to do something about it.

You dialed the number of a salon. You were going to get your man.