The Salon

(Author's note: I am so sorry for leaving you guys hanging, I must continue this tale for you at once.)

You were waiting for those damn salon ladies to pick up the phone. What the fuck. Couldn't they tell this was an emergency???

You were in hysterics as the phone kept ringing on your end. You felt excitement pee drip down your leg, the warmth spreading throughout your crotch and wrapping around your thighs. You moaned in arousal as the wetness seeped down your left leg, praying that it will drip down your right leg as well.

"Bling Bling Boy...my prince..." you mumbled under your breath.

You imagined it being his pee, not yours. You remember when you took the bdsm test and chose a very vibrant green on the question that you wanted to be used as a urinal. The thought of Bling Bling boy spewing his greenish-yellow substance in your mouth aroused you even more. You started moaning loudly, and more consistently.

You were so busy moaning that you didn't realize that the salon person picked up around 10 seconds ago.

"GIRL??? ARE YOU BEATING IT AS WE'RE SPEAKING??" you heard someone shout from the phone. You got spooked and dropped your phone on the floor.

Quickly picking it back up, you responded "Oh hello?? Hi ma'am!! I need an appointment."

"Ok pull up ho" is all you heard before the call dropped. You were left there confused, but a voice inside your head told you to just show up and hope for the best.

You got on your Barbie scooter and zoomed off with your wonderfully soiled pants still in tact.

........................... (AT THE SALON)

You pulled up to the hair salon and threw your scooter into the available handicapped parking space, you ran in through the door.

"I'M HERE FOR MY APPOINTMENT!!"

"Aight sit down."

Someone put a bag over your head and placed you in one of the chairs, you heard a juicy squish as you sat down.

"RACHEL!!!!!!!!" You heard someone shout. "THERE'S PEE ON THE FLOOR!! DID YOU PEE ON THE FLOOR AGAIN?!?!?!?!"

"n-no Ms. shitzalot...it wasn't me," another voice said.

You heard a gunshot in the back. Eh, none of your business. You only had one thing on your mind- Bling Bling Boy, and how you were gonna win him over.

The bag was removed from your head and you saw yourself in the mirror, the Elon Musk tattoo on your neck shining bright in the salon lighting.

"What do you want to do with your grimey ass hair Ms. Moaner?" the stylist asks.

"I just need it red." you respond, not wanting to risk the procedure going sour.

"Unfortunately we ran out of red dye yesterday..." she says.

You froze in your place, face burning up. This can't be happening. Tears pricked your eyes as you were plotting to tear apart your stylist like an orangutan. That's before she added another thing.

"...but I think Rachel got us more just today" The stylist walks away. You breathe a sigh of relief as you await the blood red substance.

The stylist returns with a bottle of a red liquid. "Here you are, first, I want you to taste it to make sure you like it."

You open your mouth as she she sticks her finger in. You slurp on her finger with the liquid dripping down the side of your mouth. You rolled your eyes back as the iron taste drips down your throat. She pulls her finger out, taking out one of your teeth with it.

"That was incredible." you say. She nods and begins drizzling the foreign substance into your hair. The stylist rubs it in, feeling the crunches of dandruff on your scalp. Your stomach growled at the thought of it.

40 minutes later, you had a beautiful piece of red locks hanging off your head. You were so sexy, he can't deny you now.

Suddenly someone came in through the door...or more like...heelyed through the door. 

As soon as you heard the voice, you knew it was him. Your daddy. Your tasty prince. You wondered as to why he was there.

"HEY DID SUSAN COME THROUGH HERE TOD- is that pee on the floor?"

The desk woman rolled her eyes. "Yes."

Bling Bling Boy eyes twitched, then his whole body started to vibrant. He foamed at the mouth. He was so sexy...then he pounced on the floor in a doggy position and started licking up the pee.

Oh my god. That was YOUR pee. He was licking YOUR pee!! You were beyond ecstatic as his tongue swirled across the hairy floor, consuming every last drop.

"My word...WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT PUDDLE???"

You don't know what got into you, but you stood up. Red hair draped over your shoulders.

"It was me, Bling Bling Boy. I did it."