Fear

Cherri and Cindershadow slowly emerged from out of the cave. They kept their ears up, so they could hear everything around them. Cherri slowly put one of her large, cream coloured paws out of the cave, but swiftly pulled it back in.

"I don't think we should go out yet," said Cherri quietly, concerned and anxious.

"Why not, it can't be that dangerous?" replied Cindershadow, a teasing tone to her voice.

"You don't understand, do you?" said Cherri in a frightening tone.

"What do I not fucking understand," hissed Cindershadow aggressively

"Everything," said Cherri bluntly, and ran off to the centre of the cave. She didn't look back. There wasn't any need.

Cherri fell to the floor. She just collapsed. Her eyes began to fill with tears. The tall feline didn't know what to do. Suddenly, out of the shadow came a shadowy figure. Cherri lifted her head, and braced herself. The figure came from the shadows. It was an average sized, grey and black feline, with bandages on their two forepaws. They had bright, piercing amber eyes.

"Hello?" it asked, in a soft, soothing voice.

"Hello," replied Cherri.

"Who are you? I'm Seshi," asked Seshi.

"I'm Cherri," said Cherri.

"Cherri? I thought you were killed with Renia," asked Seshi

At the moment Seshi mentioned her mates name, Cherri sprang to her paws on an instant. She slunk back, scared.

"How did you know," she hissed

"Simple. Rozsa told me," said Seshi completely innocently.