George

"I'm sorry to be rude, but I don't want to lead you on. I don't like you, I don't agree with this arrangement and I have a girlfriend who I love very very much." I stated, cutting what she was about to ask. Honestly, I'm not in the best of moods today, I hate her, I hate her family and I hate my family. My parents knew that I have a girlfriend, but they still do this kind of thing! I wasn't told about all this arrangement until this morning, leaving me no choice but to agree on coming here and meeting this woman. I recognize her since their family is one of the richest in the country, looking at her, you can tell that she's shy and timid young woman, but there's something quite not right with her. She beautiful, has a black wavy hair, pale green eyes, slim with a perfect height just like any other woman, nothing special. As I look back into her eyes after saying those things, her eyes glint for a mere second before she raise her brow at me.

"I'm sorry to be rude, I also don't want to lead you on. I don't like you either, I don't agree with this arrangement either, I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not in love with someone at the moment." My lips twitch and then form a smile at her sarcasm. Never ever judge a book by it's cover, her looks can really deceive you.

"Feisty. Here I am feeling a little guilty for hurting someone so shy and innocent only to be surprise by that attitude." She too, smiled at what I said.

"Yeah, my parents told me to act like this to not scare you away like the others." She said and finally look at the menu.

"Others? You've been in this situation before?" I ask curiously.

"Yep. Been arrange two times in the past and both backed out because of my attitude, they couldn't handle told by the truth. What about you? First time?"

"Oh they've arrange me more than two times in the past, but this is the first I've actually agree and meet. This time, I couldn't make up excuses because they told me just this morning." Her eyes widen.

"Me too! They must have planned this very well." She said and took a sip of her water. "Before we continue, let's order first." She raise her hand to call for the waiter and we both order what me wanted. The waiter took the menu list and left, only to be back later with our drinks.

"Pineapple juice? In this weather?" I ask as I notice what drink she ordered.

"What's wrong with that? I only drink juice and water. I hate fizzy drinks and I hate alcoholic drinks." She said and taunt me with drinking more juice. I chuckle and shook my head at her childishness. "So, let's talk about your girlfriend."

"What about her?"

"Is she an omega or in the middle class?" She ask carefully.

"How do you know she's not an Alpha?"

"It's easy. You wouldn't be here having lunch with me." She said nonchalantly.

"Make sense."

"Always do." She said proudly which made me smile. We get along just fine.

"But what if she really is an Alpha and I just didn't tell my parents yet?" I challenge.

"Well, is she?" We stare at each other before we laugh at the same time.

"She's not. She belongs to the middle class." I said honestly.

"Your parents know?" I didn't get to answer right away as the waiter came with our food. I waited for her to finish setting the foods on the table, she bow slightly and left.

"They do, actually. And as you'd suspect, they didn't like her one bit." I remember introducing Margaret to my family and at first they were actually accommodating her until they learned that she wasn't an Alpha. My father was so furious that we didn't talk for about a month, he said I keep on disappointing him, first, with me being a part of a well-known football team, secondly, ditching the women they want me to date and lastly having a girlfriend that belongs to a class lower than us and keeping it from them for three years.