INTRO

Web Warriors
(SpiderGwen x MCU Crossover)

Web Warriors (SpiderGwen x MCU Crossover)

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Earth-65's Gwen Stacey loved being Spider-Woman.

And who wouldn't?

The mutation she'd acquired after being bitten by a radioactive spider had granted her unparalleled strength, speed and agility. She could do things she'd never thought was possible. It gifted her with a sixth sense that aided her in detecting when something bad was about to strike. She could easily climb walls and she could jump and move with the grace and control of a trained dancer, (which had inspired her to use ballet slippers as part of her costume ensemble).

She could basically do whatever a spider could.

Gwen simply loved the freedom of shooting her webs, swinging from one tall building to the other and fighting crime.

However, being this strong didn't mean that you could save everyone you loved. Even after trying your best, some people die.

Like her best friend, Peter Parker.

At the beginning, she thought she could have it all. The love and support of her dad, her friends by her side and her fun position as a drummer in the band she'd joined.

The thing with life was that one bad thing often led to another.

But despite the grief and loss she'd endured in her life, it never stopped her from doing what was right. No matter how many hits she took, she would always find a way to come back. She'd never lost the motivation to pursue her crime fighting passion.

The police of New York City didn't understand that though. She was still considered a public menace after all the good she's done. The main cause was being falsely accused for her best friend's death. She was chased like a dog by the cops. Her father had been one of them for the longest time. But after an incident where he was to be shot by a criminal, she saved his life and finally, revealed her true identity to him.

Captain Stacy wasn't happy with the news of his daughter being the vigilante his police department had been chasing. But he grew proud of her over time and he immediately dropped the case demanding her capture. But that didn't prompt the rest of his colleagues to do the same.

With that being said, Spider-Gwen was running through an alleyway from the police after stopping a thief from robbing an old lady, when she was suddenly teleported somewhere...else.

🕸️

In a world (Earth-616) where Superpowered individuals and aliens existed, Gwen Stacy was a completely normal high school student who lived in France. Due to the success Thanos' genocidal plan to decimate all the living creatures from the universe, the poor young girl was wiped from existence, much to her father's grief.