Chapter one

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. HE AND THE BOOKS AND THE FILMS BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING.

THIS IS VERY GAY. DO NOT LIKE? WELL THAT IS NOT MY FAULT. I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ IT.

I'm sorry but Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Molly, and Arther died in the war. Severus and Fred did not die.

Severus and Lucius were 15 years younger then Lily and James so they were only 16 when Harry was born. Lucius and Narcissa were married at 15 becauses they were forced to by their parents and had Draco at 16. So Lucius and Severus are only 16 years older then Harry. Lily was a teacher when she met Severus and she treated him like her own child. James did not pick on Severus. So Severus did not pick on Harry when he went to Hogwarts. He treated him like all the other students at Hogwarts. (Look at me trying to shorten the age gap.)

Hope you enjoy.
############################

'We are here today to see whether Lord Lucius Malfoy is guilty of his charges. Lord Malfoy how do you plead?' Minister Fudge askes.

'Not guilty,' he answered. Fudge sighed at his answer.

'Administer the Veritaserum,' Fudge ordered. The Aurors gave a very willing Lucius the potion.
'What is your full name?'

'Lucius Abraxas Malfoy.'

'Do you ammit to working along side the dark lord?'

'Yes. But only to save my son. If I didn't join, he would have killed him. Before the Dark Lord, my son and I were netrual.'

'When working along side the Dark Lord, did you murder any innocents?'

'Only under the imperious. Even then it was just one. I still am haunted by it every day and night.'

'You are still guilty of your charges. If anyone disagrees speak now or he shall be sentenced to a life in Azkaban.

There was a long silence.

'Very we...' he was interrupted by a loud bang. The doors to the court room swung open and in came Harry Potter.
'Mr. Potter how can we help you?' Fudge questioned, completly forgetting about the trial.

'First of all, I do not see why I was not invited to this trial! I have such an important seat I have to be in every single bloody trial! And second, Lucius Malfoy is not guilty of his charges! Like I hope he has said, he was forced into taking the dark mark and working along side the Dark Lord! He was protecting his family! Wouldn't anyone else in this room do that?! He was under an imperius when he murdered that one person. It clearly states in the law "if anyone should be under the imperious and kill someone they shall not be charged!" So he is not guitly! If another innocent man gets sent to Azkaban, I will start to question your place as minister... even more!'

'You were not invited because every trial you have been in with people with similar charges you have claimed that they were innocent.'

'Yes but all were proven innocent! And Lucius Malfoy is one of them! He is innocent Minister Fudge!'

'Very well, Mr. Potter. If everyone agrees *everybody nods*, Lord Lucius Malfoy is free of all charges. Court dismissed.' Potter nods his head and leaves.

'What just happend?' Lucius muttered when he was uncuffed from the chair he was sat in.
---------------------

After sorting himself out after the trial, Lucius walked into Gringotts with a large smirk planted on his face. Why it's there? You'll find out soon enough.

He walked up to Ragnok and asked, quite loudly I might add,
"I would like to speak to whom ever can help me divorce my wife." Gasps could definitely be heard from everyone and anyone within earshot. Ragnok nodded his head and went to grab the right Goblin. Soon an elder Goblin came up to him and told Lucius to follow him. They reached it's office and Lucius sat down in front of the desk.