Chapter three

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. HE AND THE BOOKS AND THE FILMS BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING.

THIS IS VERY GAY. DO NOT LIKE? WELL THAT IS NOT MY FAULT. I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ IT.

Hope you enjoy.
############################

It was 6:30pm and Corvus was panicking.
'What if he doesn't like the way I'm dressed?'

'You'll be fine Master Corvus sir. If he doesn't like what your choice of clothes are then he is not worth it Master Corvus sir,' Dippy said trying to relax her master.

'Ohhhh but he is worth it, Dippy. He is so... handsom, tall, sexy... I'm just- I look horrible compared to him. And look at me, I'm drooling over him and we just had a normal conversation yesterday. We may have known each other for years. I may have been disappointed when he was on the dark side. I may have thought he wasn't too horrible back then when he wasn't trying to kill me or my family but... last night. Last night we got to know each other. And he was perfect. We basically met for the first time and I'm drooling over him.' Before Dippy could answer, the wards went off informing him someone was here.
'What time is it?'

'7:00 Master Corvus sir.'

'Oh my, he is here. How do I look?'

'Fabulous, as all ways Master Corvus sir.'

'Thanks Dippy. Wish me luck.' He walked to the front door and opened it. Lucius had come in casual robes... well as casual a Malfoy can get; which were black.
'You look handsom, Lucy.... I mean Lucius.'

'And you look absolutely ravishing Corvy,' He replied with a wink.
'You can call me Lucy if you want. Just like you can call me other things~'

Carvus was wearing a casual black dress, black fish net tights and black knee high boots.

(Not the shoes)

(Not the shoes)