Karaoke pt. 1

(Sup guys. It's me! Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm so so SO sorry that I'm super late with coming back. A ton of shit went down the last few months. I just finished up school, headed into the next year, along with learning a bit on the guitar myself. And currently am working TWO jobs. So things will be harder on writing. But I've got together an image of the story further along in my mindset, and getting things rolling with writing little by little to keep things going and try to not let this die. There will be a few changes in this!! I will try to keep it mainly in Masons P.O.V. and not fully back and forth. Along with a consistent type of song choice. With a few for the hell of it here and there when it fots with the story. I'll try to see how this works. Till then, heres the new chapter! Again, I'm super sorry with the super late response and seemingly dying. Thanks you guys for continuing to support the story!! The actual karaoke scene comes up next chapter! Just tryin a new format! And yes. There is a bit of backstory/hint of backstory more will be notified in the story later on!)

MASONS P.O.V

After leaving the downstairs room and enticing smell of bacon. I began hopping to the top of the stairs, I walk back into the room and flop myself back into the bed that I'd just come out of earlier and stare at the ceiling above me...

How have I even managed to get myself into this predicament...I'm at a popstar groups house... no... Penthouse...A BLOODY PENTHOUSE. And acting like we are all long lost friends..... this is absolutely nutty...i gotta be dreaming. And all because of some damn crispy crisps contest...thank you crispy crisps you delectable chips you..definitely gotta be a dream...haha...its cold in here...I close my eyes slowly and fall to sleep.

Many hours of a nap later...

I slowly open my eyes back up and sit up in bed and swing my legs carelessly over the side... I look throughout the room to take in the surroundings more.

A balcony with sliding glass doors overlooking the night scape of the city...a large desk off to the side with a mirror sitting on the direct back leaned against the wall, a dresser off to one edge, a door leading to what my guess is a bathroom, and a sliding door closet...pretty bland for a damned penthouse...though I'm guessing no ones has lived in this room for a while, or least not at all....maybe there's somethin in the closet at least?

I slowly lifted myself to my feet from the edge of the bed, and propped my self up and into a standing position, and started walking over to the sliding closet and opened the thing up.

"Aaaaaaaand...."

I slide the door to it's left, nearly hitting the thing on the wall. It stops, and leaning against the back corner is a case. A black leather guitar case with embroidered gold lettering reading KDA. Sighing as I read the letters.

"Yeap, not a fuckin dream...These guys sure like to do things flashy huh? But more importantly...why a guitar in an empty room? Kinda pointless...ill have to ask them about it later on at that karaoke session"

I slowly ran my hand over the hardened black leather and golden embroidery, putting my hands on either side of the case and lifted it up. Having a bit of heft behind it, the case still must've had a guitar inside. Bringing it over and lightly setting it on the bed I flip the two latches on either side of the case with a small click in response.

Lifting the top half and flipping it over, my heart thumping with anticipation, and rightfully so. Inside lay an acoustic guitar. A deep mahogany brown, with a light birch fret board. With a notch for a cable to hook up to a speaker...along with an internal reverb knob and more, to help play without the cords. The strings were a dark gold for strings 6, 5 and 4. But 3, 2 and 1 were bright silvers. And the tuning knobs were just a pearly silver as the strings....the guitar was simply...pretty.