Chapter 10

HOMOPHOBIC SLURS

That fan art is shmexy I love it ahhhh

Eddie's POV: 8:20 pm, Wednesday

~Incoming Skype Call From Josh 💕~

"Hey Eddie!"

"Hey Josh! What's up?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to talk to my boyfriend!"

"Jeez, I'm still not used to that title."

"Haha, sorry Ed's"

Richie calls me that..

"Hold on, I'll be right back." I say looking at my watch

"Okay"

Great, time to take my pills. I grab the container and walk to the bathroom, Josh doesn't know about my unnecessary pills and I think I'll keep it that way for a while just in case he stops liking me.. I swallow the pills hard scrunching my face up at the taste

"Hey I'm back"

"Where did you go?"

"Oh uh just had to go to the bathroom" :<

"Alright well, my parents are calling me so I gotta go. But do you wanna go out on Friday? We can go watch a movie or go to the park."

"Sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow Josh!"

"See ya Ed's"

~Call Ended~

There's still something uncomfortable about Josh calling me Ed's, Only Richie calls me that. It just feels wrong when Josh says it.

"Eddie bear! Have you taken your pills?" My mum calls out probably too lazy to get up and walk to me.

"Yeah I just took them Mummy!" God, I sound stupid

"Okay, good boy!"

~Like 2 minutes later~

While I was drawing in my book I suddenly get a really sick feeling, like I'm gonna throw up. I ignore it for a second but then it got worse so I ran to the bathroom and threw up really badly. I didn't know why it was happening, I must've gotten food poisoning.. After I finished spilling my guts (gross) I walked back into my bedroom and flopped onto bed and let sleep consume me feeling exhausted and sick.

~Next day at school, yes Eddie already had his pills and threw up again :(~

"Jeez Ed's you look like hell, you okay?" Richie says in a tone that sounds like normal Richie but is softer than usual, it was nice.

"Yeah, I just think I got food poisoning because I threw up last night and this morning..."

"Well don't go throwing up on me alright?" Bev says smiling

"No promises" I say laughing

~Bell rings~

"Well, we should get going to class. See you guys later!" Mike says as everybody starts to walk in.

"Okay, see ya!" Bev says walking off

~Richie's POV 1st Period~

God, Eddie's adorable. Everything about him is perfect, his hair, his clothes his voice, his smile that can light up a whole room, his lips that I think look freakishly soft, but the best thing is his heart that warms my broken one, I owe him my life, literally. He's the reason I'm still on this planet, this cruel and shitty planet but he can convince me not to end it all without even speaking.

"Richie? Do you know the answer?" While I was spacing out the teacher was going around asking people questions but I was too busy day dreaming to realise

"Um, it's.. 35 " I'm actually good at math, why math of all things?

"...correct. Okay next. Jennifer what is 3y + 11x if y equals 10 and x equals 5"(There's your MaTh LeSsOn KiDdOs) (random name idk)

I go back to spacing out in class until the bell rings disrupting my daydreaming.

~Okay so he had the same class for two periods so it's recess or smth now~

As I'm walking out of the classroom I see Henry and his "friends"  walking up towards Eddie. 

"Hey fag" I hear him say as he pushes Eddie onto a locker

"What do you want now Bowers?" I think Eddie was trying not to look scared but that doesn't change anything to Henry, he's a fucking psycho. 

"Oooo trying to look cool in front of your boyfriend are we?" I look around but Josh isn't there. Henry points to me and Eddie and I both freeze, as much as I wish we were together we're not and we probably never will be.

"R-Richie isn't my boyfriend.. Josh is.." God that hurts

"Oh yeah? What if I told you that your friends are fake, your boyfriend's fake, he's just dating you because of a bet, your parents don't love you and-"

"Hey how about you fuck off?" I say stepping in front of Eddie

"Oh look, the other fag is here! Now, do your parents know that? Or are they too busy getting drunk to care-" I cut Henry off by punching him in the face and kneeing him in the nuts, he groans and falls to the floor

"Fuck you Bowers." I saw grabbing Eddie's wrist and walking away

"T-thanks Rich..." he says rubbing his arm.

"No problem Ed's, I'm sick of Henry's shit anyway." I reply ruffling my hand through my hair

"Don't call me that Richie!" He says becoming flustered

"You looooovvveeee iiiitttt" I say jokingly before laughing

"Anyway, how are things with your boyfrriiieenndd" Ow, my heart.

"Oh, things are fine with Josh! We're going out on Friday night." Another date?

"Oooo, just try not to die or anything okay? I can't lose you Eduardo!" I say putting my hand on my chest

"Oh my god Richie I'm going to a restaurant I'm not gonna die. But stop calling me Ed's, Eddie spaghetti or Eduardo!!" 

"Ed's, accept your fate. I'm never going to stop calling you Eduardo, Ed's or Eddie spaghetti."

"Stuff you Richie." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the losers. My heart explodes with the feeling of Eddie's soft small hands and smiling. I want to stay in this moment forever but life is just a bitch sometimes.

~General POV~

As Richie's face lit up from Eddie holding his hand, Henry sneered at them and Josh was now in a big misunderstanding. Was Eddie cheating on him? With Richie? Whatever the truth was, Josh would certainly have something to say about it.

(Put this at the end) (A/N: Heyy my dudes, so I won't be giving out shoutouts very often, it's just because my story isn't very popular and people voting and commenting on my story warms my heart. cvhzTree Has voted and commented a lot and not only do some of your comments make me laugh they make me feel really happy. Anyway, anybody say if you want me to do an introduction of myself or anything but for now, have an awesome day/night and don't get food poisoning! 💙)