Chapter 67, Home alone

Today I was in an extra cheery mood and I wanted Michael to have a big breakfast today. I woke up earlier than usual to prepare this breakfast. I tried my best to not wake him up but the weight of my stomach made it difficult to not make sounds.
"Good morning baby girl," He said as he yawned and stroked my belly.

"Good morning," I said and got out of bed.
Thankfully he didn't follow me to the kitchen. I looked back at him and he was smiling. I giggled at him because he looked extremely funny just lying there smiling in bed.

For breakfast, I made waffles and chocolate milk and eggs with bacon.
"Breakfast!" I yelled. Michael came running out of the room like an excited little kid.
"Wow! You made a lot."
He said and seemed very surprised.
"Yes, it's because I love you so much."
I said and pecked his chocolate lips.
"Well, luckily I'm very hungry." As he said that his stomach growled and we both giggled.

When he ate he enjoyed himself a lot because he said "Mmm, wow!" every ten seconds. It made me giggle and sent me into an even better mood.
"You are such an amazing cook baby!" He said and smiled adorably.
________
Sometime later~
I hugged him and kissed him before he left, it hurt to see him leave. I tried to cheer myself up by thinking that he was very happy making music in the studio. I always missed him a terrible amount when he left. Words couldn't explain how much I love him. I sat down in the kitchen and looked out at our beautiful Neverland through the window. Birds were chirping and the sun was very bright today. The blue sky calmed my nerves and in some way shape or form distracted my symptoms from being pregnant.

I felt a little kick in my stomach and I was in shock. It was the first time this happened and the feeling felt so real. I couldn't stop smiling at this moment. I kept thinking that there's a mini Michael inside of me to keep me company. This feeling overpowered my loneliness.

Then as I cleaned the kitchen while humming on Human Nature the door knocked.
"Mac?" I said surprised. He was holding a banquet of flowers in his hand.
"Hi miss Jackson." He said and handed me the bouquet.
"Oh my gosh thank you, Mac!"
He smiled brightly then ran inside.
Before running upstairs he turned around.
"Oh and Miss Jackson, I'm sorry for pranking you last summer." Then he ran upstairs.
I giggled and continued cleaning the whole house. I imagined that in about a year my little baby would run around the house and play just like Macaulay.
Before I knew it the door knocked again.
"Hi miss Jackson!"
Macaulay's whole family was over and I wasn't even finished cleaning yet.

We sat down over a cup of tea and talked about my pregnancy. Excitement could be read all over their faces. Mac continued running around the house playing hide and seek with his father. His father was a very humorous man and would always be up for a good classic game of hide and seek. It made me so happy to see them play together and I imagined Michael playing with our baby very soon.

The door knocked again but this time it was Michael. When he saw me his face immediately lit up. I hugged him and kissed his cheek before he went inside to see everyone. "Oh hi everyone!" He said in shock.
"Everyone suddenly just came over without warning haha." Michael looked at the beautiful flowers that were in my favorite gold vase neatly placed on the table. Then suddenly Mac came running and shortly his dad too. Macaulay's dad was so out of breath he stood still and held his knees. Mac ran into Michael's arms and hugged him.
"I missed you so much, Michael." He said and smiled. It was so adorable.

Michael sat down with us and drank tea. Bubbles also joined him on a chair next to him. Bubbles wanted to drink Michael's tea and when he finally gave in he swallowed it all. "Aww Bubbles." Michael said in disappointment before shaking it off with a smile. I poured up some more for Michael but Bubbles kept drinking it.

"I guess he's thirsty," I said and giggled.
Mac had a ball and he sat and held it in his hand. A smug expression suddenly spread across his face and he threw the ball over to Bubbles. Bubbles clapped his hands and tossed it back to Mac. They threw it across the table to each other.
"Mac stop you're going to break something if you're not careful." His mother said. He didn't really listen to what she said though. When Mac was going to throw the ball back to Bubbles it accidentally went too high. It landed on a plank that was supporting the roof.
"We'll you're never getting that back." Michael said and shook his head.
"Aww, dude!" Mac yelled and crossed his arms.
The rest of the afternoon we sat there and talked and had lots of fun together.

When it was finally time for them to leave Mac gave us one last hug. By the time they were gone, it had gotten dark.
"How was it in the studio?" I asked.
"Oh, it was great! We're recording a new song called Dangerous."

"That sounds Dangerous." I smiled and looked very smug.
He laughed at my stupid joke. Michael looked even happier today than he usually would. I guess it was because of our lovely visit. He smiled and stroked my belly gently and when he did he felt a foot kick back at him. It surprised him, "Oh my gosh!" He said and giggled loud for himself. The look on his face was priceless. He was so happy to finally have a baby after all these years. I remember that he once told me that he wanted to beat his mother's record with eleven children. I wondered how that will go. However, I was willing to do anything to make him happy. After all, he meant everything to me.

"How about we go cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie together?" Michael asked and popped some popcorn in our popcorn machine when we arrived at his cinema.
"Lets!" I said.

We decided to watch Home Alone. We both loved this movie so much and we had already watched it three times. I figured we would watch it at least a million times more.
Michael kissed my hand then my face and then my neck. It was if he was more wanting to cuddle and stuff nowadays, I found it adorable.
Throughout the evening we laughed and had the time of our lives together. We hadn't felt this happy in a very long time.
To be continued~
I hope you enjoyed! ❤️❤️