Damian missed Cass and Steph, they miss Dami

(Damian's POV)
I was training with Thalia, Zoë, and Phoebe, unlike my older brothers who don't want to spend time with me because of Kylie, she's attention seeking whore. My mom and sisters even agree with me on that, Zoë say that Selina and Kylie, other abusive women are disgrace towards women around the world, I wish that Cain and Brown can join us. Thalia must have noticed my look on my face.

"Dami, what the matter" Thalia said to me and Phoebe and Zoë stopped their archery practice and they at us

"I missed my two adoptive older sisters, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown" I said to Thalia. She nodded, I can tell that she, Zoë, and Phoebe want to meet both of them.

(Cass' POV)
I missed my little brother, I hated how Bruce and Selina, and the others treating him, and I wish there to protect him from the abuse and neglect. Dick, Jason, Tim failed their job as a older brothers to Damian because of that attention seeking whore, Kylie. When Stephanie and I heard from Alfred about Damian runaway from the Wayne manor, Steph and I was happy about Damian runaway from Bruce and the others, because Steph and I cared about him and want him to be happy without no abuse or neglect from anyone. I was packing my things to go back to the Wayne manor and will kicked Jason and Tim's ass up and Steph will probably make Dick cry about his failure and disappointed his deceased parents. I missed you, little brother, I will find you and no one is going to stop me and Steph to look for you.

(Stephanie's POV)
I can't believe that dumbass and slut treating Dami like that, Bruce was supposed to be the defective one and notice signs of abuse on Damian, but no he just ignore it like it was nothing. Once me and Cass get back at the Wayne manor, I'm going to kick my idiotic brothers asses, and I hope see that Titus will attack Kylie and Damian's pets to attack the others. I going to take Alfred with us to look for Damian. Dami, don't worry little brother, your big sisters are coming for you, and make sure that you and Alfred going live with us in Hong Kong.

Do y'all think that Cass and Steph will join the Hunters with Damian. Will Bruce and the others get their heads of their asses. Will Jon and Dami's old friends find their missing friend. Will Diana Prince and Barry Allen hurt Selina and Kylie for making her surrogate nephew runaway.