Common tastes K.S.

Your hobby has always been reading and writing. When you were young, you started by writing little stories on your idols but now you were working on something so much bigger. Your dream was to see your book in the bookstores but you still had a long road ahead before that. 

Your mind had finally settled down on an idea for your novel but your pile of unread books was stressing you so you decided to take a few books and go to your favorite park every time you had spare time. With your hot chocolate/coffee/tea, your pile of books and your notebook, you spent a lot of time under that favourite tree of yours. You spent so much time there, you began to know the habits of the people you saw in the park. Especially that cute guy that always sits on the bench near your tree and read for hours straight. You found him really cute with his quite baby face and round glasses. He often wore berets and you found that he had a dandy-like style. Honestly, you spent more time writing in your notebook for your novel and watching passersby than actually reading your books. That day, you woke up so late but still decided to go under your tree so you grabbed an old Day6 shirt that you had bought to their concert when they first debuted and went to the park. The boy was already there and you smiled at him like usually then sat down under the tree. You began to read but you couldn't focus and began writing in your notebook. 

You were focused on your writing when you felt shade on your face. You looked up to see the cute guy in front of you, standing up shyly. 

"I'm sorry to disturb you but we have too much in common for me not to speak with you," he scratched his neck. 

You frowned and looked at him. "What do you think we have in common?" 

"Well, first, you seem to read my favourite book often," he pointed at your favourite book that was beside you. "Then, you're wearing Day6 merch which is my favourite group ever," he smiled at you. "And finally, you seem to have a never-ending TBR pile."

You smiled and tapped the space beside you, showing him he could sit down with you. 

"So, you like *favourite book name*?"

"Of course," he said while seating down. "I must have read it more than 15 times now." 

You chuckled. "I read it 21 times, I beat you." 

He laughed then looked down at your notebook. You blushed and shut it close. He looked back at you with a little smile. 

"Well, I hope that someday, we'll be so close you'll be able to show me what you're writing and, believe me, I'll be your first fan." 

You blushed harder then opened your mouth just to shut it when you realized you didn't know his name. 

"My name is Seungmin by the way," he smiled. 

You smiled and looked at him. "Well, Seungmin, if you want to read that someday, let's meet under that tree more often," you told him. µ"It'll be my pleasure," he smiled widely.