Chapter 15

The birds tweeting, The sun shining, Occasional cars passing by. The sun gleaming through Robert's room curtains. Opening his eyes slowly. The almost blinding him, Robert places his hands in-front of his face. Moving away back realizing Woods is no where to be found. His shirt was still there but not him.

Robert gets a whiff of a smell he hasn't smelled in a really long time. Scrambled eggs, Sausage and Bacon.

Robert sits up from his bed on the left side getting a new pair of underwear from his side drawer and sliding them up. Standing up looking down for a shirt seeing Woods' picking it up throwing over head sliding his head through and his arm through. Looking down seeing it was α little big Robert didn't mind though. Walking out the room walking towards the kitchen the smelling getting closer.

The hallway ending and Robert spotting Woods in the kitchen, Plates placed on the kitchen counter aside Woods, Robert slowly walking behind Woods, Wrapping his arms around Woods' waist. Woods departing his lips to say "What are you doing up?" Robert Answer with "I wanna see you in action." Woods Replies With "Sit down on the couch so you don't have to stand up." Robert kisses Woods' cheek before letting go of his waist and going to the living room sitting.

Robert departs his lips to say "You know I haven't had this meal in a really long time." Woods answers with "You don't make this yourself?" Robert talks back with "I only make myself eggs some days, Not all the time, And I don't trust myself with bacon grease." Woods chuckles at Robert's comment stating "It's not that bad, I mean have you had a bad cooking experience?" Robert has to think but it comes to his mind "Well in 9th grade I burnt my pinky on the side of a pan with grease in it." Woods responds with "Oh Dang, I mean at least you cooked right?" " I never touched a pan after that class." Robert States. Woods chuckles at the statement ending his laughter, Woods departing his lips to ask Robert "Do you think you have a song in choice for today." Robert looks at Woods departing his lips "Surprisingly yes." Woods turns around to look at Robert saying "That's great, You wanna tell me the song?" Robert make his lips look like a zipper and threw away the key. Woods turns around saying "I see how it is." Robert chuckles and then asking "How's the food coming along?" Woods turns back around asking"It's actually done, You have any plates?"

Robert gets up from the couch to his kitchen reaching for a cabinet beside but above Woods, Pulling out two plates and placing them besides Woods. Woods picking the pans sliding the contents of the pans on to the two plates. Placing the empty pans in the sink hear a hiss from the pans being hot. Woods picking up the plate and placing them bar part of the counter, Robert walking to the kitchen drawer getting two sets of a fork and knife placing them in front of Woods and Robert's plates.

Woods and Robert had finished breakfast and Woods had to let Robert know about the plan that Michael and Catherine had planned for Robert. The plan was that Amanda had to stall Matthias from coming into work, Micheal rented a big for Robert to preform on, Catherine rented a band to help Robert with his performance. Sam and Connor have to get people out of the bases to see Robert perform. But what Robert had to do for himself is to craft in a outfit for that day.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

author's note: after woods explain everything to robert, the next chapter is going to be the performance, do you wanna guess what song robert will sing, (hint: it's from the woodland playlist)