Vacation?

Kae's P.O.V
A week had gone by in a flash... I sighed thinking about all my numerous problems. "Risa!" I shouted suddenly. A sleepy figure rolled over and looked at me. "Wha.," she mumbled. "We should go on a vacation!" I declared excited.

All I got back was a groan and Risa rolled back to sleep. I wasn't gonna give up easily so I yanked off all her blankets and pulled her onto the ground.

"Jeez... Stop..." she groaned and tried to kick me. "Let's go on vacation!" I shouted rolling next to her. Risa finally sat up at looked at me. "Vacation? I don't think so." She answered shaking her head.

"Why not!" I said a bit upset. "Look, man. There's a lot of men at my house. I can't leave them." Risa said yawning. "We could always take them with us," I commented.

"Yeah no," Risa said getting up.

I sighed and decided to go downstairs to check on my favorite guys. I spotted Itachi in the kitchen. My eyes widen as I saw him cooking. It wasn't something I was used to. In fact, I think Risa and I should most definitely be more surprised that our life has come to this.

A group of men from a made-up story suddenly appearing in your perfectly ordinary life was a bit unbelievable and something you never usually encounter. Actually, this really this sounded like a plot for some fanfic on Wattpad.

I sighed and sat down to watched Itachi do his magical cooking..

Risa's P.O.V
I was scrolling through some stories on Wattpad, a little irritated at Kae. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I see an interesting cover. 'Naruto Kittens' it was called.

I decided to give it a go and after I finished all the available chapters, it was really strange. Strange as in it sounded like what we were going through. I choose not to think about it too much.

As I was drinking some water.

"Daddy~"

I also spat out my water. I quickly chugged the water and looked over to see a not very surprising sight. My thirsty friend was harassing poor Madara. I swear she has like some obsession with him... and the rest of the men.

"Who're you calling that?!?" He yelled angrily back. I watched as Kae smirked back.

"Don't you remember? That's your name..." Kae said pouting. Not gonna lie but this was really cringe. I almost puked. Izuna seemed to have the same thoughts as we exchanged glances.

That's when I decided maybe it's time for me to leave. Just as I was about to go upstairs, I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Risaaaaa. I'm sorry, please don't leave me.." she said fake sobbing into my back.

"What's wrong with you today? I feel like I'm acting in a drama with you..." I said struggling to get out of her grip.

"Perhaps it's because we haven't been anywhere for the past month, I'm about to go insane from staying with these hot juicy m-" I cut her off by covering her mouth real tight.

Okay now. Everyone was staring at us like they were watching a play. Kae looked at my face and towards the little crowd. "What are you guys looking at! You want me to do something bad to you??" She said smiling at them.

They all turned around immediately as expected. I turned around and Kae was still hugging me. "Do you need something?" I asked trying to peel her off. "Pleaseeeeee can we go out to watch a movie or the beach maybe???" She asked.

I almost saw sparkles in her eyes. The longer I stared at her, the more she looked like a cute puppy.

Finally, I decided I couldn't take it anymore. "Okay, okay fine." I said and she finally let go. She let out a series of hysterical laughs... I felt shivers down my spine. Couldn't she just act a little more normal? Anyways now I have to go plan out where, when, how for our little trip outside...