Chapter 2

It wasn't planned that Kaito was meeting up with Shinichi, but after waiting for his boyfriend to come to their hotel room, for more than two hours, he began to worry about the brit. Suguru should have been here for 1 and a half hours, by now. Now it is the second hour, and he was beginning to panic. It wasn't like him just not to appear. Usually, the brit would have called him when something came up.

In his panic, he threw his reasons out of the window as he wasn't thinking straight. How could he think straight when his boyfriend was missing? His gut was telling him that there was something wrong, and that was why he called Shinichi. They met up at Hattori's house, and he instantly got pulled into a warm hug of Tantei-kun. Shinichi knew about him being Kaito's kid and knew about his reasonings as well. He found out by accident, and now they were allies, not just because of that but because of the black organization. The one he chased wasn't that far away from the organization Shinichi was fighting.

He wanted to tell Suguru, but whenever he tried, he felt himself chicken out. Today was the day that he wanted to tell his boyfriend, but now he has gone missing. 

"Don't worry, we will find him. Hattori, we better hurry as Hakuba-kun isn't someone who would just go somewhere without telling Kaito."

The hug left, and they began their search. His gut began to be more queasy, and he was feeling more and more unnerved. Shinichi instantly felt his turmoil took his hands and squeezed it reassuringly. It helped him to feel less like this. Soon one of the dove came. 

"Of course, goddammit, how could I forget about Tama-chan!"

He facepalmed himself with the other hand, and the dove looked nervous, and it made him curse. Something indeed happened; after all, Tama-chan was always near the brit. The brit wasn't as nearly in trouble as Kudo, but he sometimes got into trouble. He gave Tama a look and began to take out his phone. Soon he found the tracking chip app and began to run with still the holding hands of the tantei. 

He dragged him with him, with Hattori shouting to wait, but he couldn't. It took him 10 minutes, and his eyes widen. In front of him was someone he knew too well. The male was bound naked or half-naked, as the pants were down.  And two males where...his blood boiled. 

"Oi, what are you doing to him!"

That was when they noticed, putting their pants back up, but before that, he saw that one of them forced his boyfriend to take something. He paled, as they then ran away, and he ran towards his boyfriend. He flinched seeing him more closely. He wasn't reacting to anything, his body was not moving other than his breath. 

"Shit, how dare they do that to my boyfriend. And they put something in his mouth. Shinichi, what should we do now? H-he is in pain."

He was beginning to have a panic attack seeing him like this. The quiet whimper was so different and it seemed that he was that in pain. He instantly began to free the whimpering male from the cuffs. At least he managed to get through that. It was a surprise to him, right now he was panicking on the inside.

They almost...dammit, he should have searched for him faster. He felt guilty, yet powerless that he couldn't have stopped it, and now they forced something into Suguru. From what he could gather it was probably some kind of poison. As well as taking off the other binds which were around his eyes. He put the shorts back...but paused as something was wrong with his boyfriend.

"Oh god he passed out and he...shrunk slightly, what?"

Shinichi was searching for clues, his eyes sharp as ever. Taking his phone out and beginning to call the police, but stopped as Kaito said this. And indeed the male shrunk, which made him pale. Cursing slightly and breathing out. They couldn't call the police, nor the ambulance.

"Kaito, calm down. Everything will be alright, let's wait for Hattori-kun."

The called person nodded shortly and taking off his coat and wrapping it tightly, but not too tightly around the unconscious, now shrunken male. Soon after rushed footsteps were heard and pausing at the sight.

"Don't tell me..."

"Yes, Hattori. It seems like they are active again."

Kaito not saying anything just staying silent. This wasn't what he expected. Soon Shinichi walked up to him and observing the sleeping figuring in his arms.

"He still needs medical attention, he has a concussion that is sure. We can't just go to the hospital. He looks after all way too familiar to Hakuba Suguru."

There was a pause of Kaito. He doesn't know what to do now and swallowed hard. He couldn't get anything out and he was on the breaking point. His boyfriend almost raped and then shrunken into a kid, not to mention that he was hit by his head. There was something else, but he couldn't put his fingers on it. Something felt off at Suburu, he wasn't yelling and let them do...oh don't tell me they...drugged him. His throat tightens as he wasn't knowing how to handle and with this he couldn't breathe well.

---

Shinichi was just making a plan and talking with Hattori, but his eyes observed Kaito closely. His gut told him that something was off. Since they met he was pale, and his temperature felt high, he felt it when he hugged him. 

"Kaito?"

Was all Hattori suddenly asked, as the named male lost his footing and with a thud sound sitting on the ground?

Panic attack

He noted, as he slowly made his way towards now the sitting person. He didn't make any rushed gestures. As he was in front of him he saw him wheezing and breath rigid. It made him, slowly put his hand on his shoulder, and giving a silent note to Hattori to take the shrunken Hakuba out of the Kaito. He was flinching first as he then looked at him with a look that made him realize that it was way too much to deal with Kaito. Maybe he should talk to the FBI they know about the black organization and the one which snake belongs to, was a similar organization as he knew that these worked together.

"You have to listen to my voice, Kaito can you do that. Try to breathe slowly in and out. It will be alright, Suguru-kun is safe and nothing can happen anymore to him."

The breath slowly turned back to how it was and soon he was met with a hug from the panicked person. He knew that Kaito wasn't usually like this, but it seemed that everything got too much. He noted how his body was shaking and his heart stung seeing the usually cheery male like this. His eyes soften, as he hugged back and trying his best to give some comfort. This was making him want to stop them, and he had to get through it. After all the organization almost defeated, there were still some on the run. Soon he felt a weight on him and let out a sigh. It seemed like Kaito passed out. 

"I guess we should go to your place as it is closer."

They both gave each other a quick look as they then made their way to his place.

---

How was it?  I decided to wait before I post this chapter. I wanted to write more chapters before posting. Hope you enjoyed it. See you guys all in the next chapter. Have a fantastic day. Don't forget to vote, ja ne~