Paramore (and a little something about what's going on right now)

I saw this photo and a black and white version of it. This was more vibrant so... here!

There is also an interview. I mentioned in towards the end, so if you want to watch it you can watch it.

Let me start this by saying that I follow the news and protests because of social media and mostly Hayley Williams. I can't believe that police officers are taking advantage of their position and attacking innocent people. And their reason? They are black or they know what's going on. We are living in the 21st century and it is so ridiculous that people are moving with their hate. Killing people because of their color is not acceptable in ANY WAY. Now I know, I cannot feel what exactly black people are feeling, who are being killed and treated like hell, because I am not black. That doesn't make me less aware though. And it certainly doesn't mean that I am going to shut up. I am too young to make a move but maybe I can push you guys (if you have the opportunities) to help. Because talking doesn't mean anything if we don't do something about it. You know what I thought yesterday? We are surging backwards, not forwards. We should be getting great news like for example " We found an important..." blah blah blah. We  also should be trusting our police officers rather being terrified of them! I can't stand for these people who think they can end people's lives because they are not the same as them.
I want to finish this by quoting something Paul McCartney said in 1968(?) in an interview. By the way they are talking about killing in general.
"People kill other people because they are not the same as them."