DEFILED ?

Credit : Novaarajan

If you are the author and you want this to be deleted please message me. 

                                 ❤                                                                   

Every girl, right from the beginning, looks for a  'Prince Charming' to sweep her off her feet, like the Cinderella she is. Avni , no exception to this, wished she would find the one made for her. Being a bubbly, sweet and kind girl, she was constantly loved and praised by everyone. No sooner did she turned twenty-five, she was married off to a family promising her all the happiness and fortune they could offer. 

Avni being the new bride couldn't contain her excitement. She was overwhelmed with all the love and affection. Finally when all the wedding activities had ceased for the day, she clutched her heavy lehenga and made her way to her new room, ready to hit the bed.Just as she turned to close the door, her mother-in-law came bursting through the door, with a pair of white sheets in her hands. She quietly stripped the bedding and started neatly arranging the new sheets. Avni couldn't help but question her antics. Her mother-in-law brushed it off , stating it as a 'ritual'.

Soon Avni put one and two together and a look of horror marred her face. She felt as if she was choked, suffocated to death. She couldn't comprehend the entirety of the situation. This was no ritual, this was a test ; a test for her chastity. Avni, red with shame, embarrasment , disgust and anger, with regret pricking her heart and soul, regret to be called as one of their own now, simply went to bed wondering if there ever would be a test for male celibacy.

---------------------------------------------------------